Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All The Money In The World (Ridley Scott, December 8,2017) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Morrissey

Trusted

The attacks against Wahlberg seem so misplaced. One of the most perplexing is the focus on his attack on the Vietnamese man. He was 16 years old, had been in court before, came from a bad home life, and had a drug addiction. My first teaching job was at a high school for students who had been expelled from their zone school, so the idea that you can be permanently branded for something you did as a teenager is concerning.

2. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

agreed. not to mention that people being paid for work they performed is pretty unquestionably a good thing.

suicidesaints likes this.
  3. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

It saddens me how many people don’t want others to have redemption.

4. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

What was his issue with Plummer?

5. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

OOF

6. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah call me crazy, but I like to see people correct their mistakes and live better lives. But that actually involves others putting aside their self righteousness.

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yeah, so do I haha. That was just a silly post you made.

8. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Sappy? Sure. But heartfelt and sincere.

9. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

This post is deep. If the reasons behind my good deeds are not pure, are they still good deeds?

I don't know.

airik625 likes this.
  10. I Am Mick Jan 15, 2018
    (Last edited: Jan 15, 2018)
    I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Speaking of Marky Mark, I’m at a Wahlburgers picking up food and they’re showing Wahlburgers on the TV. Do they have to play the show all day?

[edit] Wahlburgers kind of sucks, eh?

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

12. This movie fucking sucked more than the billionaire piece of shit in it. Boring and bland.

primavera and jkauf like this.
  13. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

are you gonna watch Trust though

14. Morrissey

Trusted

Instead of trying to probe the characters, Scott relies on the suspense of the fate of the kidnapped kid, which is a really silly way to make a movie about a true story that anyone can read about beforehand. The Wahlberg "hired gun who finds his conscience" arc is terribly overdone, and the grandfather is little more than a cartoonish villain.

jkauf likes this.
  15. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

I must be a bad person because I thought gramps had a point about how paying the ransom creates a market for kidnapping more grandkids. But beyond that, yeah he was just an asshole.

16. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I choose not to be rich because I don’t want to be in such a position that a family member is kidnapped.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  17. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

this was ok

18. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

and you won’t be taking any follow up questions at this time?