Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Get Out Band • Page 50

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by shea, Mar 31, 2016.

1. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Good question. The band movements, for whatever reason, reminds me of it.

Mansions Dig up the Dead?

Microwave as well?

Colour Revolt?

2. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Colour Revolt for sure

3. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I really need to listen to Colour Revolt. I’ve slept on them for an entire decade and a half I’m pretty sure.

4. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Truly did not get into them until a couple years ago. Definitely one of the most underrated bands of this type.

abcdefg123 likes this.
  5. abcdefg123

Regular

Definitely underrated!

6. travisred

Trusted Supporter

When I saw them headline the other week Nathan definitely sang the beginning of Blood In Your Mouth before a song and I was stoked.

DrawYourMind likes this.
  7. MathiasGeleyn

Regular

I had never heard of Colour Revolt. Just checked them out and damn, they sound awesome!

8. AngryMan

Regular

I wonder what's happening with that Jesse Coppenbarger album Andy Hull tweeted about last year.

9. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

I saw someone tweet at him when he was talking about weatherbox and he said it’s still coming.

AngryMan likes this.
  10. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Very ready, I'm pretty sure he performed at the Stuffing a few years back and he was great.

AngryMan likes this.
  11. travisred Jul 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 30, 2020)
    travisred

Trusted Supporter

Great live set here:

Lead off with Trip is awesome.

12. serotonin

who told you this room exists?

Ohh god, when I saw them and they sang that snippet of A New Family by Colour Revolt, me and one other guy in the crowd ABSOLUTELY FLIPPED. Nate called us both out and said we should be friends. Honestly one of my favorite moments at any concert hearing them play some Colour Revolt. Anyway, great set. Dang, I'm pumped right now.

RuckerPark, Gjpeace and travisred like this.
  13. shea

RIP Supporter

That Colour Revolt bit into ATX is good shit. I miss seeing this band 10 times a year in tiny rooms. Move back to the southeast plz Nate.

14. MrAirplane

Trusted

it's such a tease every time. i wish they'd start covering the full song

15. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

travisred likes this.
  16. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Lot's of good takes from this session though this is best. Room To Talk is probably my favorite AGO song.

17. shea

RIP Supporter

upload_2021-6-28_12-53-0.png
    fuck yes

mattylikesfilms and MrAirplane like this.
  18. MrAirplane

Trusted

wonder if any of the OG lineup will join for this. also really hope they add some more dates

19. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Also sounds like BTR is teasing a Season repress with a new cover art. I could be wrong on that though.

20. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

So bummed that this isn’t coming near texas. I thought for sure with Nathan living in texas we’d get more AGO shows but so far it’s been a drought.

legit jealous of everyone who gets to hear “let me go” live again. I’ll never forget Nathan singing without the microphone and still filling the whole room with his voice. Absolute chills.

coleslawed and MrAirplane like this.
  21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

22. shea

RIP Supporter

First thing I thought. If not for the whole thing at least the new Brookland show.

It’s in a different building now but I love that this is in the same room as the album release show 10 years ago lol

MrAirplane likes this.
  23. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Debating on driving the extra couple hours the night before furnace fest to see them play the season. I need to find out if they’ll be playing the album at the actual furnace fest show or if it’ll be a different set due to time constraints.

24. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

Is that the determinative factor for you?

withchappedlips likes this.
  25. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

It might be, honestly. I’m not the only person in my car and it might be tough to convince someone else that it’s necessary to drive 2 more hours after already driving for 12 when the artist is going to be playing the festival already!