Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Get Out - No Bouquet (November 2, 2018) Album • Page 31

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Apr 19, 2018.

1. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I like it. Banger after banger. Nothing will touch The Season though. Too much nostalgia.

Season > Bouquet > Quitter

Hitchens is probably my favourite Nathan Hussey release though.

coleslawed, MrAirplane and RuckerPark like this.
  2. +/-

The Season definitely has the sentimental factor, but No Bouquet is a great step forward for their sound. I really enjoyed the integration of Kyle's technical musicality.

mattylikesfilms, .K. and RuckerPark like this.
  3. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve enjoyed every album. I go back to Quitter a bunch. I don’t know what it is about that album, but it’s fun to me. The Season is still the best (to me anyway).

4. travisred

Trusted Supporter

Quiter > No Bouquet > Movement > The Season.

All are great.

5. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Love em all. Quitter is my favorite.

6. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

NB is my favorite. But love em all

.K. likes this.
  7. tvck

Trusted

The Season will always be top spot for me. Especially when I saw them play it live, it just sealed the deal for me.

8. I listen to No Bouquet the most at this point but would still consider The Season to be my favorite

I’ve got Wait List and Get My Cut on a playlist so they come up occasionally, but otherwise haven’t actually gone back to Quitter in years and probably won’t again

9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Room To Talk, Chasing Skirt, and Whatever are the only tracks I truly love from Quitter.

Sideways and ATX are cool in small doses too.

10. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

I still don't really like The Season. Nothing I can point to that's "bad" about it, it just doesn't draw me in.

Movement is still my favorite release of theirs and NLAQ and NB are neck and neck right behind it.

11. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Movement
    Season
    Quitter
    Bouquet

The_Pioneer likes this.
  12. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Quitter’s probably my favorite, but a lot of music from 2016 is just super nostalgic to me because of stuff going on. Put on some stuff from No Bouquet yesterday for the first time in a while and it’s definitely got some great tracks.

13. MrAirplane

Trusted

All this discog talk but no love for the self-titled/Spitting EP. I listened to that so much pre-The Season

14. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Let's not forget "Burn Hot the Records".

travisred, +/-, .K. and 1 other person like this.
  15. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

No Boquet...like that record more.....Quitter has bigger single style songs.