Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Get Out - No Bouquet (November 2, 2018) Album • Page 29

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Apr 19, 2018.

1. It definitely brings back a bit of the heavier vibe of The Season/Movement, and some of Nathan’s more “animated” vocals. I think you’ll dig it!

coleslawed, teebs41 and ImAMetaphor like this.
  2. BoldTitan

Trusted

Quitter is by far my favorite album of theirs. I may be biased due to the producers, but I can just throw that on and from nearly start to finish love the whole ride.

No Bouquet has some good runs and is close though. Just not a huge fan of the last 3 on it.

It's more of a testament to how much I love quitter than not liking NB.

contra11mundum likes this.
  3. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

4. shea Sep 7, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 8, 2019)
    shea

RIP Supporter

5. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

:embarrassed:

6. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Playing a free show with AGO tonight in clementon NJ. If you’re in the Philly area this is about 20 minutes outside Philly!

7. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

lol

8. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Heyo @teebs41 somehow talked Nathan into mastering this song I did for a compilation (which is donating all its proceeds to an org that helps trans folks with various medical necessities), would love if some of y’all check it and the rest of the comp out and donate if ya can!

9. Sybil

Regular

The Northpoint EP is so insanely good.

It's BY FAR my favorite work of theirs thus far.

Is there a thread for it, or no? I just found this thread, but it's for the album...not the EP.

RuckerPark likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Nate produced our new record. His beautiful description of the album, “ Modern ass rock emo album.”

11. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I’m listening to it right now. I am enjoying it a lot!!!

I’m trying to hit up one of the OH dates on the upcoming tour. The random short string headliners AGO plays are my fav AGO shows. And of course, then the Almost tour coming up, I’m so happy to see them a couple times the next couple months. It was weird skipping leg2 of the last tour but what can ya do

teebs41 likes this.
  12. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m trying to go 12/12 with Sunslepeer!

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Hell yeah!! I'm gonna check this out this week, big congrats!

teebs41 likes this.
  14. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I wish I could do that one. 7 hours away though haha. I’m probably doing 12/14 in Cleveland.

teebs41 likes this.
  15. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

If someone told me there was a All Get Out, The Republic of Wolves, Sunsleeper, and Out of Service Tour at some point I wouldn’t be surprised. Well I guess TROW isn’t really a touring band, maybe a four way split ep.

teebs41 likes this.
  16. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Well def be on some sort of bill with Sunsleeper and AGO at some point. Could be sooner than later they’re working on the 12/12 show but the venue has been weird about responding.

RuckerPark and .K. like this.
  17. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

AGO’s Instagram posted a story update: “dialing in patches for these upcoming shows. That means songs we haven’t played live yet.”
    What songs could they be referring to? Namesake? Trip? I feel like they’ve done a really good job of playing almost all of their quitter/bouquet discography since I started going to their shows. Archives I think may not have been played yet. I dunno.

RuckerPark and teebs41 like this.
  18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Archives was played before NB came out. I wonder if they’re doing one of the ep versions tho.

19. shea

RIP Supporter

Maybe it's the full band version of Time and Place and I can die peacefully now.

MrAirplane and loudasallgetout like this.
  20. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

sonder, RuckerPark, JBoch and 12 others like this.
  21. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I was watching Underoath's Twitch stream of Disambiguation (their best record if you ask me) and Matt Goldman who produced it (as well as co-produced DTGL and LITSOS) was there for it. He let it slip at the end that he was supposed to be recording All Get Out's new record but that it's been pushed due to COVID-19 but that it's happening as soon as possible so that's rad!

Goldman is a boss and his drum tones are nuts. It will probably be their best sounding record to date.

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Man I would love that

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  23. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

the world needs more Goldman production.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  24. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

RuckerPark and mattylikesfilms like this.
  25. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Anyone know if these guys are up to anything? I could go for some new AGO