Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Get Out - No Bouquet (November 2, 2018) Album • Page 24

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Apr 19, 2018.

1. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

hate that I have a show conflict between them and mewithoutyou tomorrow

2. AngryMan

Regular

Anyone's download come completely out of order? Finally downloaded last night (been listening on Spotify) and burnt to CD (yes, I drive an old car), and the first four tracks were Namesake, However Long, First Contact, Rose. Haven't gotten through the rest but found it very odd.

3. +/-

They did not in Chicago on Tuesday.

Jesse West likes this.
  4. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Is Nathan the only original member now?

5. shea

RIP Supporter

For a while now.

6. Leftandleaving

When’d Kyle join? I’ve seen a lot of press that talks about AGO like its essentially a solo project so I’m just a lil confused

7. shea

RIP Supporter

I think for a while Nate was technically the only member after Mel/Mike/Gordon exited, but now Kyle is too. Not really sure on the timeline for everything. @RuckerPark?

8. AshlandATeam

Trusted

He was there for Movement. Or at least he immediately played those songs live because there are videos on YouTube of them playing right after that dropped.

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  9. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Kyle is an official member as well!!

10. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

The show was so good! They are so much fun to watch. Little thinga like adding the first verse of January 1979 to Room to Talk and pointing out the similarities between Self Repair and the office theme song are slowly moving this band up there with my favorites.

KidLightning and RuckerPark like this.
  11. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Every album has a very different list of credits in terms of who plays. I cannot confirm the differences between the self titled + the season, but the season (Hussey, Michael Rogers, Gordon Keiter, Mel Washington), Movement (Hussey, Daniel Gleason, Josh Kean), the thing that changed there as well was that for Season, it was tagged “All Get Out is:” while for Movement it didn’t get a tag at all, just a random list. For Quitter, it is headlined “Nobody Likes a Quitter is:” (Hussey, Kean, Robert McDowell, Andy Hull), and finally on the new one it’s Kyle and Nathan.

Kyle was a touring member for a long time. Not sure what led the two to want to make him an official member, but when I joked with Kyle about the ever changing cast of album credits, he said that he believes the duo is here to stay moving forward which is nice to hear.

12. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I’ve noticed that when I refer to All Get Out I will say “he” instead of “they” without really thinking about it. Haha. I’ve always just kind of seem All Get Out as Nathan because of the constant member changes.

13. Leftandleaving

Thanks everyone it’s been a confusing ride

teebs41 and contra11mundum like this.
  14. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Kyle is literally one of the funnest people ive seen perform. He put so much energy into the set last night and you can just tell what a good time he's having.

RuckerPark likes this.
  15. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

I just found out they’re here tonight and so is mewithoutyou

This has just become the hardest decision of my life

teebs41 likes this.
  16. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Go to all get out, they need it more. mwY is already a really well established band

17. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Dang, All Get Out was really good. But AGO might be around longer than MWY...

teebs41 likes this.
  18. +/-

How was the crowd in KC? I anticipate moving back at some point and was hopeful they'd have a good turnout so KC gets included on future tours.

19. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

It seemed like a good crowd. Household, one of the openers, is really popular around here because they're based out of here now so that probably helped. Also don't know what turnout is like at that venue though, hadn't been to a show there before this.

20. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

It was a decent turnout, although I wish it was more. I was glad that almost everyone that showed up seeemed to be Singing along though, so not a lot of casual fans!

withchappedlips likes this.
  21. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

It was surprising to me, both days I went, the crowd knew a lot of the No Bouquet songs. Even more than just the singles. I was impressed by that. It was funny, I was so prepared and sang along to the new album, but as soon as Come & Gone was played, I realized how much I don’t know that song despite how long it’s been out.

RuckerPark likes this.
  22. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

LOL

23. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Please tell me this was a total coincidence.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  24. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

it's definitely not.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  25. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Incredible

nohandstoholdonto and teebs41 like this.