Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

All Get Out - No Bouquet (November 2, 2018) Album • Page 23

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by teebs41, Apr 19, 2018.

1. shea

RIP Supporter

I regrettably haven't seen them since the last time they played the stuffing (or maybe the time before their last appearance, i've missed it myself the last 2-3 years) but there is nothing like seeing them in a full (and tiny) room.

Goddamn, those Drunken Unicorn/Purgatory at the Masq. shows in Atlanta were incredible. Or seeing them open for MO in like 08 or 09 and stopping everyone dead in their tracks during that part of Let Me Go. Damn.

teebs41 and Gjpeace like this.
  2. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I really hate that I didn’t start seeing them live until they were gearing up for the Quitter era, or maybe it was even like the week Quitter was coming out... they haven’t put Let Me Go back in their set since I started going. I missed out on a lot of the season tracks. I saw Nathan play some in a solo set, so that was cool.

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like last time they played Mahalls (opening for YBI) they had a much bigger crowd. Yesterday definitely felt light

4. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

Did you see them headline Mahalls in early 2017? I remember thinking it was also light then.

5. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Tonight, once again, such an incredible show. If I could, I’d follow the rest of this tour and see the same set night after night. This band means the world to me, and No Bouquet is the album I’ve waited for all year. I can’t wait for the next tour, and I hope they continue doing this for a long time.

teebs41 likes this.
  6. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Been listening to this a couple times a day, really clicking hard. Already my favorite album by them.

teebs41 likes this.
  7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Was it just Hussey solo? I don't think I was there

8. TheoW593

Regular

Are they playing Let Me Go these days?

9. contra11mundum

No it was All Get Out. On a NLAQ headlining show.

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I thought that tour skipped Cleveland? I'm confused now haha I saw them with TBS/ETID and with You Blew It at Mahalls

11. contra11mundum

You had me second guessing myself. Haha. Just looked it up. It was Feb 26, 2017 for the Quitter tour.

Anyways, there weren’t a lot of people then either. Lol

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Ok yeah that was with You Blew It lol

I actually remember them having a pretty good crowd at that show, and literally everyone left after they played and YBI played to like 10 people

13. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

its crazy to think that these guys do so well in some markets and then not as well in others. In my mind they are always way bigger than they actually are.

Also @sophos34 , you listen to this yet?

14. contra11mundum

Damn. I could’ve sworn they were headlining. Haha. Oh well.

15. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I like how theres subtle country influences on here. reminds me of animal flag's lp in that regard

trevorshmevor and teebs41 like this.
  16. +/-

The set last night in Chicago was great. First time seeing them live, and both the wife and I came away very impressed.

Good-sized crowd too.

They mentioned how much it meant to see folks singing along to the new stuff already, and you could tell they were really enjoying the vibe in the room.

17. Kevin360

Someday I’ll find me Prestigious

I’m in St Louis right now.

But not at this concert.

teebs41 likes this.
  18. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Just checked to see where the tour was going and it's 15 min away from me tomorrow night haha. Easy Thursday night plans :-)

Transient_Hymn and teebs41 like this.
  19. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

:redanger:

Kevin360 likes this.
  20. Kevin360

teebs41 likes this.
  21. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Have you played the album yet?

22. Kevin360

I.

Have.

not...

:teethsmile:

23. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

24. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

I’ll be there!

Jesse West likes this.
  25. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Does anyone know if they've been playing Namesake live? It made me cry yesterday when i had to say bye to my cats for work haha.