Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Alkaline Trio to Release New Album in August • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Dan O'Neill

Regular

Fuck YES. Good song. I missed my dudes.

2. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

palebluedot, spencpants and jorbjorb like this.
  3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

xburningcoffin likes this.
  4. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Wooooow I love this! Mix is really strange, but I think after a bunch of listens I'll get over it

5. PDPOUTCAST

Stoked for some new AK3!! My Shame Is True was so good. I like how the album title was right under our noses on Matt's IG Bio haha!

disambigujason likes this.
  6. The Format

Regular

i LyKe DiS sOnG!

jorbjorb likes this.
  7. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Yes. Gimme the vinyl preorder please!

8. jackyjackyjack

Regular

This is the most out of the blue news I have ever ever heard, and I love it.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  9. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

Your posts aren’t any better in this thread.

palebluedot and Daniel182 like this.
  10. joebosslet

Anyone know who produced this with them? Love the song.

11. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

let's fucking goooooooo.

12. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Great song. But I kinda wand to just go listen to some SR-71 now. I love their first album.

13. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Album is out in October per my preorder!

14. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Album release on 8/31. Vinyl comes out 10/19.

theredline likes this.
  15. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Oh cool. Must have misread in all the excitement. I can deal with that. Download first then black/red limited 500 pressing later!

Daniel182 likes this.
  16. elroyo

just curious why you always leave out google play music links for new songs like this.

17. The other two are by far the most popular. I default to YouTube if it's available at the time I post, since it can be played right away and embedded, and then if not I use Spotify/Apple Music because of their popularity and most people have one or the other. I don't fall back to Amazon, Tidal, Google, Napster, etc., unless it's the only option.

AshlandATeam likes this.
  18. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

ohhh new shit just in time for riot

19. caseyaylward

Couldn’t sleep last night because I was too excited that there was a surprise Alkaline Trio record. Album cover is amazing. A little underwhelmed by the single but I have high hopes for this. Really curious as to who produced this.

20. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Cameron Webb

21. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

So, friggin, good.

22. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Kinda bummed the vinyl comes out after the initial release date. I like my first listen to be the vinyl. Oh well. It’ll be fun having something to look forward to. Mail is fun!

23. Darth Amory

Sith Lord.

I love that Trio fans pretty much are always game for new material, but I think we all are ready for a Trio record that isn't Matt's breakup record.. (Which is what My Shame Is True basically was or so ive read from interviews with Matt.) I also really enjoyed Dan's last solo record, "Party Adjacent," but I didn't really love the production on it for some reason... so I am REAAALLY stoked for Trio quality Dan full band songs. Hell yeah.

24. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I think the coolest birthday-related coincidence I had was when Rufio released MCMLXXXV (1985) on my birthday. And yes, I was born in 1985. I swear, I thought it was a sign that the album was going to change my life. It didn't, but it wasn't terrible either.

parkerxcore likes this.
  25. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I fucking love Rufio.