Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Alexisonfire Band • Page 7

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by atlas, Mar 31, 2016.

1. atlas

Trusted

I will not be tricked into listening to Hawthorne Heights in 2018

2. azzy01

Regular

Really itching for new material from these guys, been running through their discography this entire month. (Sorry for the bump)

3. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

As someone in the states, I would be shocked if this band ever did anything here again that wasn't a festival setting. The reality was that this band never took off in the states. Maybe there is some newfound popularity with them being mostly gone for a while, but I don't think it makes a ton of sense for them. I could see it going over similar to Thursday a few years back where some large markets do well, but a good chunk don't do all that well. That said, I really like this band and miss them. Accidents is my personal favorite record of theirs.

beachdude42 and disambigujason like this.
  4. zmtr

Trusted

This footage is so fucking cool. Dallas was FEELING it

5. atlas

Trusted

6. Ok time for a discography playthrough. Dog's Blood doesn't feel like it's almost a decade old. I wonder if Gallows will release another album first though, they've been on an unofficial hiatus for a while.

7. azzy01

Regular

Idk, seems kinda vague to me and that "it"could very well refer to his upcoming album. Just don't want to get false hopes up again.

"There’s some angry moments on the new record. Obviously, they’re a lot more subtle than the angry moments on an Alexis record. But yeah, I think it would be…it kinda feels like the perfect time for it, to be honest.

So yeah, we’ll see. You never know"

8. atlas

Trusted

That’s what I thought at first too, but I’m in a FB group with a couple of trustworthy people that are... pretty confident things are happening/have been happening

9. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I refuse to get my hopes up but if we get new Alexisonfire material I will, to put it lightly, freak the ever living fuck out

10. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

This means nothing for now just leaving the door open but nothing more imo

disambigujason and beachdude like this.
  11. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I agree but at this point it’s more surprising when a band doesn’t reunite so if I had to bet, I’d bet we get something.

12. Colin Your Enthusiasm

I'm surprised we haven't yet since their so called reunion and announcing we're back baby like new material was on the way. So at this point I won't believe anything until it actually happens.

beachdude likes this.
  13. Colin Your Enthusiasm

Anyone remember when they toured with Attack in Black a lot? What other good bands has AOF toured with in the past?

14. zmtr

Trusted

Cancer Bats

Colin Your Enthusiasm likes this.
  15. Colin Your Enthusiasm

Moneen!!!!

16. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I need in to this group

17. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

18. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

ooooohhhhhh shit

19. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

fuck yeah

20. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

21. Colin Your Enthusiasm

22. Colin Your Enthusiasm

redwing91007 likes this.
  23. atlas

Trusted

it would be a huge fucking power move if Dallas came out with new AOF and C&C on the same day

24. A SONG

I want them to come back with the heaviest stuff they've ever written.

25. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

I bet we get new AOF in 2019 before April.