Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Alexisonfire Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by atlas, Mar 31, 2016.

1. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

Those vocals on No Transitory got me like:
    [​IMG]

aoftbsten likes this.
  2. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I'm gonna have to listen to Watch Out! today haha.

3. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Watch Out! is my favourite, but I'd probably say Crisis is easier to get into if you've never listened to the band. They don't have a bad album though so you can't really go wrong. If you're looking to see what they still play live, I put together this playlist from their Australian tour:

4. atlas

Trusted

I guess they're also playing Ottawa Bluesfest on July 6. Spotify spilled the beans on that one.

redwing91007 likes this.
  5. Yeah they're totally writing and or recording a new album, there's no doubt about it to me. They seem so excited and energized to be back.

6. redwing91007

This would be the dream, but I can't get my hopes up yet.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

Have they played any new songs live lately? My guess is no?

8. redwing91007

Nope, I still stand by the fact that there are no new songs...at least for now

9. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

I am a few hours away from purchasing a ticket to one of these Toronto dates.

It has been a long time coming. I have missed this band every time they came near me due to one silly situation or another.

I had planned a trip to Canada this year with my family for this same week, to use the passport I just got last year and see Canada. I plan to hit Niagra, Toronto, Montreal and hopefully now see one of my favorite bands, that I have always wanted to see live.

So stoked!

10. redwing91007

Jealous. If you want to hit up a show when you're in Montreal let me know!

11. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

My brother is trying to get us tickets. Hopefully its not too hard.

12. zmtr

Trusted

Going to wait and hope they do something closer (and in my country)

I've been to Canada to see them play 4 different times though. 6 in the US I think

redwing91007 likes this.
  13. atlas

Trusted

All 4 shows sold out immediately. JFC

EDIT: And already on Stubhub for 3.5X the price! So great!

14. ramomcferno

UGH!

I was on at 12 exactly and still couldn't get anything. I hate stubhub and resalers.

15. atlas

Trusted

Same. never had a chance. Guess I'll just wait until the week before and find someone selling at closer to retail value

16. redwing91007

Absolute insanity. You guys should just come to Rockfest haha

17. ramomcferno

Yeah I am really bummed. That might be a little out of my price range. Lineup looks amazing though.

redwing91007 likes this.
  18. atlas

Trusted

have my phone set to get tweet notifications from the AOF account and Wade and also texts from Ticketmaster for all 4 shows lol

ramomcferno likes this.
  19. redwing91007

Alexisonfire

Holy shit, we're sold out! 4 nights this June at the Danforth. Get ready to go crazy!!!

Please know we're diligently keeping our eyes open for any tickets that ended up in the wrong hands. There is no way to eliminate 100% of the scalping. We are doing our best and have a digital team scrubbing the system for any assholes re-selling tickets. Some tickets will continue to become available as we put them back into inventory through Ticket Master.

We're really looking forward to these shows.

20. ramomcferno

I like how he changed his twitter bio too. Here's hoping some extra tix open up.

21. ramomcferno

I was again unsuccessful but at least they did something and gave us another chance.

22. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

My brother tried for us too, but also unsuccessful :(

23. redwing91007

Really cool of them to try that. Don't see many bands doing it. Hopefully the tickets are in the right hands now.

24. atlas

Trusted

I got a ticket the other day second hand off a guy for not much more than face value. It's balcony though so I'm gonna try and flip it + cash for a floor ticket if I can

25. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

beachdude42, zmtr and aoftbsten like this.