Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Alexisonfire Band • Page 34

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by atlas, Mar 31, 2016.

1. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

That does sound really freaking cool.

beachdude and Michael Schmidt like this.
  2. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Sounds like the perfect place to play Hey, It's Your Funeral Mama.

3. skurt

I really hope they play Complicit in Toronto.

beachdude and ramomcferno like this.
  4. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

I would like to hear that live as well.

5. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

I love rough hands

beachdude and currytheword like this.
  6. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Anyone going tonight? I am so excited for tomorrow. Going to check out the area and try to plan my trip up from South Jersey. Anyone with any tips for parking or anything would be greatly appreciated!

7. myawrld

Regular

Hey everyone-in town for AOF and cannot wait for the show!!

I might have a friend back out at last minute and could have 2 tix to sell on Saturday. Haven’t heard from them in two days and thinking they’re just gonna bail. Not trying to list through stubhub since we won’t know until the 11th hour but if anyone is holding out on a ticket or two DM me and we can arrange a sale.

8. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

So ready for the LA show next Thursday!

9. zmtr

Trusted

So jealous

10. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I’ve been on a huge Alexis and City and Colour kick this week again. I’ve seen Alexis probably 4 or 5 times over the years I think and they are definitely one of the best bands live. Love all their albums and I honestly can’t believe it’s been 10 years since OCYC came out...damn!

11. myawrld

Regular

If anyone’s looking for AOF tix I got two for tonight in NYC - traveled to NY from CHI to have a friend bail last minute, send me a DM if interested

currytheword likes this.
  12. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

So stoked fir tonight!!! Driving up from DC! Gonna go explore & then come out to the show! Stoked to Finally be able to cross them off my bucket list. Anyone that went last night see what they had for merch?

ramomcferno likes this.
  13. currytheword

Trusted

FUUUUUUUUCK I would absolutely be buying these, but I work upstate and wouldn't make to the show on time even if I did take the first Amtrak after i'm out at 6. My heart feels sick.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  14. atlas

Trusted

So so so so endlessly sad I can't make any of these shows. Setlists have been incredible and probably my favorite live band around. Hopefully it doesn't take them another 4 years to come back to the states

currytheword likes this.
  15. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Btw I need a live bootleg of these sets. “To A Friend”?! I mean come the fuck on.

aoftbsten likes this.
  16. skurt

7 days until @0rb and I see them in TO

17. myawrld

Regular

Show doesn’t start until 8! Band won’t be on until 9/10 - let me know if you change your mind

currytheword likes this.
  18. myawrld

Regular

Still got 2 available for tonight if anyone’s interested. I’d rather them not go to waste and don’t want anyone to deal with stubhub fees etc.

currytheword likes this.
  19. currytheword

Trusted

I know it sounds like a pain, but if you decide to go solo I would say you would 100% be able to sell your extra ticket at face value to someone outside the venue. Especially for a tour like this and also in NYC. I did it within a matter of minutes to someone in Philly when I saw B&C's last show.

20. myawrld

Regular

Thank you for the advice! I’ll definitely give it a shot.

21. myawrld

Regular

66D0D09E-117B-4C8E-8F00-69A41A79C1EC.jpeg

They never cease to amaze me

22. beachdude

*Ahem*... I’m seeing AOF for the first time tomorrow night!! Wooooooo

23. Still selling my ticket for tomorrow at face value

beachdude likes this.
  24. 0rb

is this a dream? ✫・゜

I am going Saturday and cannot believe I just saw Moneen is opening Sunday and not the day I'm going ffs.

beachdude and xmilesross like this.
  25. beachdude

Gonna message you, might have someone interested in this