Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Alexisonfire Tease New Single

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Quijiba

This is the first i've heard of new music from them, anyone know if this mean album or EP orrrr???? Either way, color me excited

3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Colour*

4. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Excited as well! I had a feeling for a long time they would come up with something new eventually!

5. Spenny

Regular

Stoked for this, they were one of my favourite bands growing up.

Bartek T. likes this.
  6. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

I am so fucking stoked for this. I really hope it's closer to Old Crows/Young Cardinals or Dogs Blood than the old stuff though.

7. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I doubt they could recreate any of their older material type of sound, so we might more likely get a proper follow up to the sound you've mentioned, or it might be something completely different.

8. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

I can only hope. I like a few songs off those pre OCYC/DB albums but for the most part they've aged rather poorly. The two I mentioned are their best works so anything in that region would be awesome in my book.

Also, I'm gonna get so much shit for this but I'd like to hear AOF with just George and Wade, no Dallas...

Bartek T. likes this.
  9. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

No shit for anything, that's your opinion ;D though that's a nope for me, I want all of them on the tracks if it's AOF. It's weird to me to listen to that Death Letter EP where they skipped George eventually, but also Dallas has been my favorite part of their sound for over 15 years now ;d

Dust Of Fallen Rome likes this.