Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Alex Gaskarth on Rock Sound Podcast

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low is on the latest episode of the Rock Sound Podcast.

There’s a lot of music kicking around, I will say that. I’m not sure what form it’s gonna take yet. I don’t know if it’s gonna be an album or if we’re just gonna keep kicking around these soft releases, so to speak. The way I looked at this one was kind of like the old 7 inch vinyls where you get an a-side and a b-side from back in the day…So that seems really fun and maybe we’ll keep doing that for now or maybe this is the link towards an album. But what I love is that there’s no pressure. It’s really fun as a band in this day and age to be able to think about it in the moment. We’re not necessarily committed to putting out 15 songs now. It’s just like ‘hey, let’s see how this goes’. We can kind of pivot and have fun with it based on what we’re feeling. It’s fun to have that flexibility.