Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Sep. 6th, 2019 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Amanda A. Sep 6, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 6, 2019)
    Amanda A.

Los Angeles Supporter

Death Cab For Cutie
    Girl In Red
    Grayscale
    Lower Dens
    Tennis System
    Western Settings

edit// if you're a fan of Teenage Wrist, Kamtin's other band Chain Gang of 1974 released a new EP.

Nate_Johnson and Jake W like this.
  2. jorbjorb

7 rings

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  3. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Checked out flors album. Feel like its a step down from their first release.
    Also checked out Grayscale. Was surprised by some of the songs - in a good way.

4. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Ruston Kelly is quickly becoming my favorite artist of all time.

5. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

10000% Drew Thomson Foundation

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  6. downpat75

I think the changes were mostly (all?) to Bastard Son and Hand Guns. Senses Fail Re-Recording Old Songs to Remove 'B-tch,' 'Whore'

Nate_Johnson and Bayside 182 like this.
  7. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

Came out a few weeks ago, but listened to the new Sparrows album Failed Gods this morning for the first time - which blew me a way.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  8. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

The 2 new Bearings tracks are fantastic. Enjoyed the Grayscale for sure. I still have to listen to Roam and the Senses Fail re-recording.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  9. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

I'm actually really liking this Grayscale album, despite it being poppier than the stuff I usually gravitate to. The rerecorded From the Depths of Dreams sounds fine, but I still don't quite understand why they bothered to rerecord it. The original sounded pretty good already. Maybe it's just Buddy's way of putting a bow on the whole discography. If that's the case, it sucks, because the last 3 albums have been fantastic.

10. ben mears

The vocals on senses fail’s new re-recordings sound WAY to over polished.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  11. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I might misinformed, but I thought it was only through re-recording it that they would gain ownership and ability to release it?

12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

They have tweeted about a new album next year or two so I don't think Senses Fail is anywhere near done.

13. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Just checked it out and I am blown away. Keep up the good work.

MatthewLowry likes this.
  14. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Didn’t think I’d enjoy a Sleeping With Sirens album again, but the new album is quite good...

15. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

That makes sense!

Well that's good news. I didn't really start getting into them until Renacer, and I've come to really appreciate their catalogue and Buddy's personal growth. Any more material they can put out I am looking forward to, regardless of style. I'm stoked to finally be able to see them on the 26th.

16. MatthewLowry

Newbie Supporter

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words. More music before year’s end!

Nate_Johnson likes this.