Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Sep. 29th, 2017 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 29, 2017.

1. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

I've always loved 36CF - A Snow Capped Romance is one of my favorite albums, period. I haven't enjoyed any of their albums nearly as much but they always put out solid stuff. I can already tell this record is going to have to grow on me... to be fair, I'm not the same kind of "listener" as I was when ASCR came out and they aren't the same band that they were back then either.

carlosonthedrums likes this.
  2. Clen118

Agreed another great album by them. I got to see them tuesday night. Not many bands touch the energy of their live show.

I've always been surprised they don't get a bit more coverage (read: any) on here. Maybe people just aren't aware of them.

3. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Yeah, I don't think they'll ever be able to top or even match ASCR (although Tide and its Takers came pretty close), but I just love the hell out of their work ethic and how they're one of those bands that's still pushing forward out of pure passion because they can't be making any money at all. Last few times I saw them in 2015 they were A. opening up for Nonpoint, B. playing to about 30 people at a mid-sized venue in Vegas, and C. playing a bar. It's tough out there these days for a band their size, so I admire those dudes so much for carrying on.

elemenohpe likes this.
  4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Really enjoying the new Echosmith EP.