Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Sep. 16th, 2016 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Oh boo.

2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

3. John Zafran

As If Everything Was Held In Place

I believe so, this new ep is great !

4. goation

Regular

I'm going to have to. Shitty merchnow doesn't understand how preorders are supposed to work.

5. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Holy release day, Batman!

6. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

New TBS is decent. To me it's good not great just like all the other albums I like by them.

7. Eric

Regular

Man, there was no slump

js977, slimfenix182 and BigMouth like this.
  8. MattNCheeze

Trusted

I think there's a fair consensus that the self titled and happiness gained as much "meh" opinions as "this is good" but I could be bonkers I dunno.

9. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Spotify got blocked by my work's firewall yesterday so I didn't actually get to listen to much of this yesterday, but I'm getting around to it now and this Royal Canoe album is really cool! I'd definitely recommend it!

10. chuwaay

Taking Back Sunday, Deap Vally, & Dawes for me.

Bad Suns look interesting.

11. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Cymbals Eat Guitars, Touche Amore, Bad Sunds

12. Saephon

Regular

TBS was such a pleasant surprise. They've discarded their emo roots for good, and it was probably the best decision they could have made. Very grown up and enjoyable songs.

I was also at their record release show at the Metro three nights ago, and they opened by playing all of Tidal Waves in full, before doing the second half of their set with fan-favorites and some songs I've never heard them play live. So, so good.

ChiliTacos likes this.