Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Oct. 7th, 2016 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I don't know about that but they do a show ever year with a bunch of older hardcore bands. Last year I remember Indecision was on the bill and they are hands down one of my favorite hardcore bands. I like Most Precious Blood but I prefer Indecision.

elemenohpe likes this.
  2. Frinet42

Regular Supporter

Greenday, NOFX, Sum 41 albums all out today and I saw Yellowcard on their farewell tour tonight (Go if you can make it, outstanding performance)... high school me is so stoked right now.

3. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I swear I saw someone else do it before and I thought it was a pretty cool way to abbreviate their name haha so I just stuck with it

4. kaeru

pillbugpdx Supporter

It's still too early to tell, but I think the new Dance Gavin Dance record might be my favorite of their career. Certainly their best with Tilian. And that's saying something, they have some fantastic, stand out albums.

Can't wait to check out new Devil Wears Prada, Balance and Composure, and Joyce Manor

5. ABrandNewFireInside

For your health!

Transit Blues is pretty phenomenal the first few times through, as is Light We Made. Yeah, I'm a fan of both bands, but I think both releases are some of the better stuff I've heard from each band. Stoked for TDWP at Bottom Lounge this Thursday! Also, new NoFX is solid.