Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Oct. 7th, 2016 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 7, 2016.

1. jorbjorb

7 rings

what does TDWP stand for? #noob

2. CMilliken

Trusted

I've heard great things about the new Balance album. Gonna also check out Green Day, Sun 41, and Joyce Manor.

3. xenoabe

Regular

The Devil Wears Prada

4. Turntstile

I'm mostly excited for Balance & Composure and Joyce Manor today. I'll more than likely also check out Green Day, Sum 41, Dance Gavin Dance, NOFX, and Gatecreeper

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

we got two big ones with joyce and balance, not used to having so little to add to my library. big pink and animal flag are definitely worth adding too

6. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Big day for releases. Pretty stoked. Sum 41, Green Day, The Devil Wears Prada, Daya, OneRepublic, Norah Jones, and Fit for a King.

7. atlastitsok

Regular

Young In the city
    Lewis Del Mar
    Hiss gold messenger

Be checking those out for sure - venture into others if I find the time

8. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

lido
    balance & composure
    joyce manor

9. Juraraw

Third Eye Blind and DGD are the big ones for me today.

10. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Wovenwar is out in 2 weeks. I did get an advanced copy and it's pretty badass! Nothing like their 1st album.

elemenohpe likes this.
  11. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

B&C big time! I'll admit I've checked out the new DGD a week ago, it's really cool anf heavy actually, but for now I'm already into B&C to top everything today ;D

12. latortuga

Regular

Despite my slight disappointment with the new direction, I'm incredibly hyped about B&C's new album. Probably also Sum 41, DGD, TDWP and joyce manor for me, like many others in this thread.

So far I am digging the B&C album, for what it is!

13. brettswanny

Only gave it one listen, but I was kind of disappointed by Sum 41's new album. Hardly any distinction between songs, and they all seemed pretty generic. I'll give it another try later.

14. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I am glad someone else on here appreciates this band. I own everything these guys have ever done. A band well ahead of their time with progressive metal. I recently missed them playing here in NJ with All Out War and E. Town Concrete.

elemenohpe likes this.
  15. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Dude this all of this for me too! Great new release day.

16. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Holy piss this Dance Gavin Dance record.

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  17. DaveDalva

Representing the 514

NOFX, NOFX and NOFX.

18. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Just wanted to echo the praise for dance Gavin dance. It's overwhelmingly good. Everyone should give it a chance.

19. Fox83

Trusted

This is the most overwhelming week of new music I've seen in 2016 -- maybe in years.

20. derekjd

Slow down, Quentin Supporter

Jamestown revival is fantastic -- having so much fun with it.
    Also enjoying the Young in the City EP.

whitenblue88 likes this.
  21. doubledribble

Regular

Sum 41, Green Day, Third Eye Blind, and Young in the city were the big ones for me today. Definitely loving the sum 41 album way more than I thought I would. Will definitely have more time to check out more with Hurricane Matthew due to hit today and tomorrow. Hope everyone in its path stays safe!

whitenblue88 likes this.
  22. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

so many great releases today, i wish i had more time! GTA and DGD on repeat right now.

23. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

Ahh, I must've been misinformed on that one. Thanks.

Candiria is one of my fav heavy bands. No one sounds like them. I just wish they'd fucking tour outside of NY/NJ. After their accident I can't blame them much... I saw E Town once. Weren't they doing some comeback album recently?

24. Eric

Regular

Never seen someone abbreviate Balance & Composure as BalCo before haha

js977 likes this.
  25. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

DGD was my most anticipated of the year, hands down, so today is basically Christmas for me. Going to check out Green Day of course and NOFX and probably a couple others too...