Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Oct. 28th, 2016 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Kacey Musgraves' Christmas album is fantastic. Will definitely be listening to it a lot towards the end of the year. Relient K, She & Him, and maybe MMF.

gatsbytreesap likes this.
  2. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

'Little One' by Highly Suspect is a jam...liking the pre released tracks on upcoming album 'The Boy who Died Wolf'

3. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I'd like to listen to the Kacey Musgrave Christmas record but I just can't yet.

4. Nothing's screaming out to me as "need to hear" or "need to buy." October's been a very slow month for me compared to the rest of the year, especially September! I think I've only been 3 albums this month (Leonard Cohen, American Football, Jimmy Eat World). Next release I'm really looking forward to is Wolves at the Gate.

5. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

all get out
    mannequin pussy
    tove lo

Hazelnutsack likes this.
  6. gatsbytreesap

The same with Kacey Musgraves Christmas album. Tis the season!

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Another album came out today... Mine! Download for free if you'd like

nhkband.bandcamp.com

Also sorry for the self promotion lol

8. StevenW92

Regular

Bonzai - Lunacy
    RAY BLK - Durt

Two quality EPs out today.

Also will listen to All Get Out and Tove Lo.

9. ArsonHoliday

No sir, I don't like it

That Mannequin Pussy album is pretty rad.

ChiliTacos likes this.
  10. John Zafran

As If Everything Was Held In Place

all get out

come wind also released a new song

11. ianzandi

Regular

Ooooh new Honeyblood album too

12. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I keep hearing great things about the new Frank Iero, that's probably the only new album I'm interested in this week

13. Hazelnutsack

Irregular

didn't see anyone mention totorro or ulcerate so you guys should check them out (totorro is math rock goodness and ulcerate is music to set your baby on fire to)

14. Casanova Frankenstein

The singer from Carolina Liar released a new EP with his new band The Federal Empire today.

15. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Light week. I'll check out Frank Iero and A7X. I dislike the All Get Out album.

16. All Get Out is my favourite from today, but Slow Bullet and The Racer both put out records I'll be giving a listen to.

17. BleedingDodgerBlue

Friday Night Lites - Wherever You May Be . Great pop punk record. With this and Sleep On It last week, it has been a great two weeks.

18. dtbjerke

Regular Supporter

Thanks for the The Wind and the Wave rec! Had never heard of them before but I'm really digging the album. That song "Grand Canyon" is catchy as hell.

19. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Finally getting around to listening to NMF this morning.

Slothrust - Everyone Else is very good and is probably the highlight for me this week