Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Oct. 28th, 2016

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Svalbard - Discography 2012-2014

I love this band so it's great to be able to hear all their old songs remastered.

I think that might be it for me this week...

3. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Jason you like the new A7X? I've found them unbearable my whole life, even in my scenester days when COE was the rage. Is it good? It must be, I'm shocked to see it recommended. Frank Iero and the Patience is great. And Relient K, but it begs the question, will they ever write a tune as catchy as "Must've Done Something Right" again?

4. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Dude, their vocalist is godly(can't believe I said godly). And they have the best name.

Jake W likes this.
  5. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Probably won't listen to Charli XCX, just flooded w/ music to listen to right now, but I love her style.

6. alexjlow

Regular

My favourite modern 'country' artist Kip Moore released a new EP today.

New Menzinger and AFI songs are all spectacular.

Will check out Charlie XCX and Avenged Sevenfold

ConArdist likes this.
  7. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

And if any moderators are reading this, I apologize for my dick attitude on AP.net. I've made numerous life changes, and I really feel at home here at Chorus.

8. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

New AFI? I didn't get that far down the news feed. My heart is fluttering like mad!

alexjlow likes this.
  9. doubledribble

Regular

Umm... I didn't listen to the stream somehow, so I'm pumped about new All Get Out. I'll definitely check out Relient K also.

10. generalmills9

All Get Out and Empire of the Sun are probably the only two this week for me.

11. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

The Wind and the Wave (produced by Butch Walker) and the new Kacey Musgraves Christmas album are at the top of my list for today.

ConArdist and doubledribble like this.
  12. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

how is All Get Out not on this list? that's been highly anticipated for YEARS. every week i shake my head in shame at how much this list is missing

Hazelnutsack likes this.
  13. doubledribble

Regular

Thanks for reminding me of these

Craig Manning likes this.
  14. doubledribble

Regular

The list is compiled from using new releases through amazon. If you see something missing just contact Jason and he'll add it.

15. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

listen to mannequin pussy
    really what matters this week

Hazelnutsack likes this.
  16. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Ill check out Empire's new album. Only one that really grabbed my attention this week.

ConArdist likes this.
  17. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

New Jaws single out today is such a great step up for them from their last album

18. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

CRX (Nick Valensi from The Strokes) is pretty cool. I'll be checking out A7X, Mona, 2 Chainz and Frank Iero for sure.

19. Anberlinroxx

All Get Outs new album is like a beautiful introspection of ones life, so relatable. Couldn't have been more happy with it!

AshlandATeam and CMilliken like this.
  20. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Very quiet week. Listened to Avenged last night, we're having a discussion about it over on the band thread if anyone is interested. AGO is up first today. Almost missed MMF coming out too, I'll give it a chance.

Avenged Sevenfold - The Stage
    All Get Out - Nobody Likes A Quitter
    Memphis May Fire - This Light I Hold

21. ianzandi

Regular

New RK isn't on Spotify yet =(

She & him Christmas album came out today. Guess holiday listening begins now

CMilliken likes this.
  22. I had no idea CRX existed. Listening now and it's really great. Love Valensi's guitar work. Thanks!

23. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Produced by Josh Homme too. It's a pretty fun album, most of the Strokes solo stuff is pretty great actually.

24. CMilliken

Trusted

Gonna wait at least until after Monday to play She and Him's Christmas album. Been listening to All Get Out for a week. Great album. I think Memphis Mayfire has a new one out today too. Might check that one out.

25. Yeah I was a fan of Julian Casablancas' first solo album, though I couldn't get into the Voidz album. Been meaning to check out Albert Hammond's stuff. This CRX album is great, it's definitely drawing me in more immediately than the last couple of Strokes records did.