Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Nov. 30th, 2018 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

William Ryan Key’s album being called “alternative” on Apple Music is hilariously wrong.

2. JM95

Trusted

New song from Milk Teeth called 'Stain'.

elemenohpe likes this.
  3. bestofmoss

Regular

4. BEsterley likes this.
  5. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

Pretty bummed, but this is definitely my least favorite album from The 1975. Glad lots of other people like it though!

Brent likes this.
  6. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

The 1975 released the AOTY. Y’all are crazy.

arcarsenal72 and Joe4th like this.
  7. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I can objectively understand it's grandeur and their skill, but I really didn't enjoy The 1975's album on first listen. No shots at those who love it, but I'm not sure if it's for me - even though I like other albums vaguely like it.

8. Amanda A.

Los Angeles

Thanks for the heads up, LOVE Milk Teeth and hoping they tour the states again soon!

arcarsenal72 likes this.
  9. wearethedead

missing out

The new Jeff Tweedy album is great. He always gives something interesting to listen to, but I'm very impressed by his new album that he (almost completely) recorded himself. Damn good shit.

10. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Can I just say Spotify release radar sucks? I always go through that first, and I might get one new album. A lot of singles. Remixes. Stuff stays in there for weeks sometimes it seems. I’ve streamed a ton of music every day (it’s going for 8+ hours a day) for years now, so this is no small sample size.

Come here, and find like 3-4 new releases from bands I’ve definitely listened to or would most align with my tastes. You got all my listening data Spotify, but can’t make the connection? It’s weird, because their other playlists I’ve found to be pretty good. This one should be the most basic... the criteria is literally NEW releases. I’m sorry for the rant, just frustrating.

whitenblue88 and Jason Tate like this.
  11. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

nice rec, thanks......this dude sounds insanely similar to Billie Joe

arcarsenal72 likes this.
  12. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

William Ryan Key is alright.

1975 I always give a try but I just don't get and find them a bit pretentious/try hard.

New Chance and AFI is really good.

13. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Following artists helps

KyleK and slickdtc like this.
  14. CMilliken

Trusted

But have you listened to that Foxing album? Lol

dotKev likes this.
  15. arcarsenal72

This reminds me of Count the Stars a lot. I dig it, good rec!

16. Spenny

Regular

The 1975 and Clean Bandit for me this week. New EP from Aitana is enjoyable for anyone that likes Spanish music. New Cheat Codes/Kim Petras song is great too.