Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Nov. 29th, 2019

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Not a whole lot coming out this week, but if you hit read more you can see all the releases we have in our calendar for the week. Hit the quote bubble to access our forums and talk about what came out today, what albums you picked up, and to make mention of anything we may have missed.

Anyway Gang – Anyway Gang
    Cattle Decapitation – Death Atlas
    Jack Penate – After You
    Joe Pesci – Still Singing
    Robbie Williams – The Christmas Present
    Scott Sellers – Power Hungry
    The Flaming Lips – The Soft Bulletin Recorded Live At Red Rocks with The Colorado Symphony Orchestra

2. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

Holy Rufio-balls, another Scott Sellers album?? Wohoooooo

Fox83 and theasteriskera like this.
  3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

New Currents song.

4. jorbjorb

7 rings

rufio!

5. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

6. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Singles: The Weeknd, No Love For The Middle Child (checking out solely based on the artist name), Jacob Collier ft Daniel Caesar, PARTYNEXTDOOR ft Drake, AWOLNATION

Albums
    Scott Sellers
    Tauren Wells EP
    Laundry Day EP

7. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

A week late in saying so, but I did buy the Nevermind KD cover album, and finally added All Get Out's Movement EP at long last as part of that order.

And listening to the new Grand Paradise remix just reminds me how excited I'll be when Foxing releases new music. Nearer to God still remains my favourite album of the last several years.

8. ioev

I'm a kid I'm a squid

Anyway Gang should be awesome; Canadian supergroup including members of Sloan, Sam Roberts, Tokyo Police Club, and probably the closest thing to a new Sam Roberts album we'll get for a while.

Also a new Tenacious D single, seems they must be working on something new?

9. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

New single by C.untrie is super good

10. shredworth

poor sport

Spiritbox :hearteyes:

11. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Dear Spring EP
    Jenn’s Apartment / Almost Made the Mixtape! split

Singles:
    Amarionette
    Great American Ghost
    Blood Youth
    I Fight Dragons — are they just releasing a song every 2 weeks or something?