Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Nov. 13th, 2020 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 12, 2020.

1. highfidelity203

Hailey, It Happens Prestigious

Richard Edwards - The Soft Ache and the Moon
    Tyson Motsenbocker - Someday I'll Make It All Up to You (#1 potential for me)

2. artbynickferran

nickferran.com

Phoebe made good on her promise to cover the Goo Goo Dolls if trump lost! Featuring Maggie Rogers too.

Pay what you want on Bandcamp with proceeds going to Fair Fight.

3. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I was quite excited for my first birthday in a long time to happen on a Friday, but well, it's November, and there's nothing for me that I would have been anticipating. Only hoping some of the comment section will bring some good recommendations and save the day hahh!

4. Nice, wasn't aware of new Hidden Hospitals. Glad Dave is still making music.

5. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Wow you believe the fake news media that Trump lost. Nice. Once all the real ballots are counted and the millions of ballots from dead people, forged ballots, etc. are thrown out, he's going to win 100% of all states. He might as well give Puerto Rico statehood so people there can vote for him cause he'd get 100% of votes there too. It's going to be a tremendous win. There will be parades.

This post brought to you by Trump Cultivists Are Crazy As Shit and might actually believe this.

6. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

wow thanks for that! I would have cried if I had missed something like that - though I saw her instagram post about doing the cover, but I took it as a joke. I also really love Maggie, just listened to her album yesterday!

artbynickferran likes this.
  7. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Paris Jackson's Wilted has Manchester written all over it, which makes sense considering Rob and Andy produced it. I'm digging it so far half way through.

Mattww and Bartek T. like this.
  8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Benee
    Marika Hackman
    Told Slant

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

2 Chainz
    Future & Lil Uzi
    Chris Stapleton

10. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

That new 3OH!3 Song is insanely recycled material from their first album. I just can’t imagine two mid 30’s guys bringing that many fans out to see them live if shows were still a thing.

11. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Awesome, have not heard either of these.

12. Craig Manning

That one completely missed my radar! Thanks for the reminder.

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Judging by the Emo Nite crowds who I’m sure would eat this up, I’d say they’d probably be able to do 500ish cap rooms.

14. highfidelity203

Hailey, It Happens Prestigious

I feel like Tyson is up your alley

Craig Manning likes this.
  15. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

Intervals - Circadian for me today

16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Dropping in to say Chris Stapleton's new album is AOTY.

17. even better than Folklore?? wowee zowee!

18. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I'm curious what they will bring to the table, but this song did absolutely nothing for me. And I don't think it's that I"m older. I think it's just that it's bad.

19. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

For me? Yes.

But I know that won't be the case for many haha.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  20. bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Meg Myers has two new EPs out today as well.

Orla likes this.
  21. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

It's just out today, but Danny Black (Dan Schwartz from Good Old War) has a new album out today. He's put out a couple instrumental albums over the last few years, and this is his first with vocals (mostly done by him). Keith Goodwin also guests on one song, and there is some really cool guitar work on this one. I think you'd enjoy it.

Bartek T. and Craig Manning like this.
  22. Craig Manning

Nice, I always enjoyed Good Old War.

Elder Lightning likes this.
  23. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

His voice doesn't sound all that different from Keith's (a little lower, and definitely more raw). This is like the funkier/groovier definitely more rock version of GOW.

Craig Manning likes this.
  24. jeff.dart

Regular

Early Eyes EP for me.

tyramail likes this.
  25. Have you heard Impossible Sum by Maxwell Stern? It’s very much in the realm of the Weakerthans and later Promise Ring, and it’s my second favorite of the year after Spanish Love Songs.

ItsAndrew likes this.