Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – May 20th, 2016 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 20, 2016.

1. Frinet42

Regular Supporter

New highasakite!?! Heck yeah!

I always liked Saosin but the new album is something special, I'm excited to not have to use Pandora to listen to it now.

2. CMilliken

Trusted

The Saosin album is one of my favorites so far this year. The Aaron West ep is great. Really left me wanting more. Got my Hotelier download from my oreorder and really, really, enjoyed it. Just need to find some time to sit down and just listen to it. Lyrics would be nice.

Also need to check out Tiny Moving Parts.
    Still enjoying Holy Ghost and Misadventures quite a bit. The music gods have been good to us this month.

3. noKings

Regular

Truth... I bet he is. All of Doomtree releasing solo stuff this year at some point seems like.

4. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Yeah, the new album is great! Definitely worth a listen!

5. TheBaroness

a burst and I'm awake now Supporter

Huge week - Tiny Moving Parts, Car Seat Headrest, Angel Du$t, Thin Lips, Mock Orange, Yes Yes A Thousand Times Yes, Knola, All People, Cat Be Damned and Young Jesus all added to my rotation. Throw in the stream of PUP and the Goodness download and I'm set for quite a while.

6. Gooddayz

always and forever

Dude thanks for posting this. I've been waiting for this EP since forever and I thought it had died. Super excited to give this a listen!

Chris Yates likes this.