Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – May 20th, 2016 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 20, 2016.

1. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

New Ariana is killer so far. Saosin was so good as well. Solid day.

ilikedesigning likes this.
  2. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Can't put enough pressure on how great this new Tiny Moving Parts album is! Honestly, it's crazy how well it flaws! Also, Saosin is obviously a must. I'll be checking out new Aaron West EP, and considering to stream new Hotelier, but maybe I'll just wait.

3. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Lovin the new Saosin...stands alone and not as a Circa copy as I originally thought likely.

4. efp722

Regular

New Aaron West is great. Too short though.

5. Jakob Allen

Trusted

Great Username!

I really like this song, I feel like this new album is going to go in the opposite direction of WDELH. Have you heard anything about a potential release?

6. bruinrk

Against the Current, Saosin, and Aaron West

7. timcsheehan

Regular

Views is up on Spotify now as well

8. I am all about the new Ariana Grande album today and for the foreseeable future.

9. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Today is all about the AG's. Anthony Green and Ariana Grande.

10. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

Julien Baker's Spotify Sessions are killer. Saw her live a couple of months ago and was floored by how much more emotional the songs were live. Recommended.

redwing91007 likes this.
  11. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Angel Du$t and Tiny Moving Parts for me. I'll give Saosin a listen too. Haven't listened to them in years, but I'm curious how they sound with Anthony back in the fray.

12. Gen Handley

Regular

I picked up the new Tiger Army and Richard Ashcroft - both awesome.

13. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

First record from Saosin in 7 years, first with AG in 13. First Tiger Army record in 9 years. My nostalgia is freaking out!

Ryan likes this.
  14. jorbjorb

7 rings

Nothing - Tired of tomorrow

15. The deluxe version of the Saosin album should have just been the actual version, "Along the Shadow of Man" closes out the album much better than "Control and the Urge to Pray"

So much good music today!

Ryan likes this.
  16. btr

Trusted Supporter

Aaron West and Tiny Moving Parts are both 10/10.

17. noKings

Regular

He said on twitter gonna be a lot of different stuff, but I like everything I've heard so far. Looks like early next year for new album.

18. Jakob Allen

Trusted

Next year? Too far away. I wonder if Sims if working on anything, loved Field Notes, it just wasnt long enough in my opinion.

19. inagreendase

This album slaps.

Montauk1222 likes this.
  20. Peachfuzz

I'll be with you the whole way.

Is Dangerous Woman this year's Emotion?

21. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

Weekend Nachos' last album "Apology" is also out today. What a good day for tunes!

22. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

The So So Glos- Kamikazi came out today too and it's a fucking blast.

23. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Definitely agree. Or there's a couple songs I would've preferred got cut over those two. Both are album highlights for me. That said, the albums great.

24. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Picked up Saosin at FYE. Listened to it right now. It's great!

25. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Loving the new Saosin, I can't get over the fact of how good this record is. I liked both eras of Saosin, but there's something undeniable about the band with Anthony, and this record shows it