Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – May 17th, 2018 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 17, 2019.

1. LCT Music

Regular Supporter

I only found the single when I looked the first time, but Apple Music was being fucky, because the album is there under albums for me now.

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Yeah I guess I'm more used to the stereotypes. I don't even like that much pop music, just love Carly. My favourite album this year is still a death metal album. Like what you like, don't care what people think about you.

Zip It Chris and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  3. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Carly Rae Jepsens new album is fuckin gold.

Essie and Jake W like this.
  4. inagreendase

Sannhet also released their two-song single/EP (one original that's a B-side from their last LP, and a Joy Division cover), and it rips.

5. James Lyon

stuff123456

right away it sounds like closure in moscow or volta, so thats a good start

Micah511 likes this.
  6. DaveDalva

Representing the 514

If you like punk-rock with good guitar work, check out the new Setbacks album that came out this week, it's damn good.

7. Freezon

Regular

This album doesn’t sound very polished production wise but it’s a cool album

8. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Great recommendation for a pretty unknown band (only about 100 monthly listeners via Spotify). Definitely feeling a bit of A Wilhelm Scream with this. Thanks!

9. DaveDalva

Representing the 514

Agreed on the production aspect - my only downfall with this.

10. DaveDalva

Representing the 514

No worries! Speaking of AWS, I'd be really down for a new album from them soon.

11. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Thanks for the recommendation!

Micah511 likes this.
  12. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Love the new National album. They have one of the best discographies ever.

13. gfunk

Definitely in the UK...!

14. Quijiba

It's sad how often people call the music i'm listening to "gay" because somehow it doesn't fit the socially acceptable listening pattern of a mid twenties white dude. Carlys new album is dope af. I'll rep that shit anywhere

tyramail, SEANoftheDEAD and Jake W like this.