Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – May 13th, 2016 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 13, 2016.

1. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I think I do too, it surprised me.

2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

What's it called?

3. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Wished DGD had done backwards pumpkin song but these all sound terrific. Wasn't anticipating it much but I'll be revisiting it a lot.
    Also the singles from PTV got me excited as well, and I too am a 25-yo male. No shame. I'm hoping it'll be the first release I really like since flair for the dramatic

4. stijn_p

Regular Supporter

5. John Zafran

As If Everything Was Held In Place

i mean. still love this kind of music and im 26

6. Colby Searcy

I'm 27, anybody older?

7. underoath

She broke your throne and she cut your hair...

Chris Prindle and Colby Searcy like this.
  8. heymynameisjoe May 13, 2016
    (Last edited: May 13, 2016)
    heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

27 here too.

Also, am I the only one interested in the new 3oh3 after hearing Mad At You? That song is an undeniable jam.

9. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I thought I was for sure gonna top the list at 33 haha. Good to hear, though.

10. Colby Searcy

I'll definitely listen to it but i'm not expecting much tbh.

11. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I'm 22 and I feel young for the first time in a while haha

12. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

Haha I'm 22 and also now feeling young.
    I'm going to listen to new PTV, Modern Baseball, and DGD. Also I really enjoyed the new singles from Billy Talent and Bayside.

13. redwing91007

The DGD album is unbelievable, they did a great job on it. Time to go vinyl hunting.

Jake W likes this.
  14. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

I'm listening right now and I absolutely agree with you. I own the rest of their albums on vinyl so I think I'll pick up Tree CIty Sessions too.

Jake W likes this.
  15. redwing91007

I only have DBM and Acceptance Speech :tear: gotta up my game after I missed out on the box set they put out a few years back

16. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

I still want to pick up the new pressings of those. I picked up that box set as soon as I seen it on sale. Unfortunately, all of the records jackets have seam splits, none have labeled spines, and none were included with lyric sheets or paper sleeves. The box was also damaged when I received it. Still nice to have them on vinyl though.

17. redwing91007

There's a reason it was so cheap haha. I opted out because shipping to Canada was more than the boxset itself for some reason.

18. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

Yeah I also live in Canada and that shipping was ridiculous. If I had known the quality of the box set I might have reconsidered ordering it.

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Chance and JMSN!!

I forgot about So So Glos, gotta get me that. Also, new Staves EP? Awesome

20. redwing91007

If you ever wanna split some orders to save on shipping shoot me a PM, always up for it.

21. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Chance and Modern Baseball albums are both great, though Modern Baseball doesn't live up to the pre-release hype. Also checking out Posture & The Grizzly's I Am Satan and revisiting Radiohead, Skepta, and James Blake.

22. derekjd

Slow down, Quentin Supporter

Spinning nothing but that new Foy Vance album. Glen Hansard meets Parker Millsap with a little Van Morison sprinkled in.

23. I just started listening to the new PTV album so we'll see how it goes. I really enjoyed Selfish Machines and CWTS is a close second for me.

24. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

Rookies...I am 33 and I rock out to PTV still! The new album is soooo much better than I expected. Super pleasantly surprised!

edisnfg likes this.
  25. edisnfg

"I'd Kill To Fall Asleep"

Almost 35 here and still listening to all of this