Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – May 12th, 2017 • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 12, 2017.

1. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I don't think he played all the guitars, but there's definitely a lot of stuff on here that sounds like his guitar sound. Matthew is a songwriter though. He's got a lot of records. My personal favorite is probably the last one (Boxers) or Regret Over the Wires, which was like 2003 or something. I'd recommend both of those if you enjoyed this.

2. jameson4111

Yea I get the Hayley side project feel. But isn't Paramore basically her band anyways? Especially after all the line up changes.

3. marktheshark4 May 12, 2017
    (Last edited: May 12, 2017)
    marktheshark4

Zac brown bands is dopee. Fav one of theirs since 'you get what you give'

Harry Styles is surprisingly good, wasn't really expecting that. Thought he was just gonna follow radio trends rn but it sounds cool

Couldn't really get into Paramores. I'm sure I will eventually, it's definitely a new sound.

EDIT : Colter Walls album is my fav this week!!

4. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

New Goo Goo Dolls?! So excited! I had no clue

Loki likes this.
  5. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Honestly true. It's a shame.

6. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Loving these new Balance & Composure songs. I was let down by the last album but really like these songs. I haven't been back to that album in a while but I still rock The Things We Think We Are Missing. Is there something I am missing off of that album that I should go back for?

7. Ryan G

Moderator Moderator

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. JM95

Trusted

In terms of singles, new Milk Teeth that came out on Sunday is great.

BigMouth likes this.
  9. dotKev

@dotkevin

Never been a huge fan of either, but with that being said...

Zac Brown Band and Paramore are both littttttt (and I don't use that term lightly).

10. Cody Butler

Regular

I had no clue Hundred Waters had new music!! Ive been waiting for this for quite some time!! Thank you!!!