Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Mar. 3rd, 2017 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 3, 2017.

1. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Nice to see so much love for DATF in here. That band deserved afuckuva lot more than they got.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  2. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Can't say I've ever been a fan of Emmure, but I have to listen to anything that has Joshua Travis on guitar. Danza IIII is one of my favorite records.

elemenohpe likes this.
  3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Every new song is so good and wax poetic is such a jam. This is such an unexpected surprise as I didn't know they were even making a new record

kpatrickwood likes this.
  4. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Yeah this was definitely nice to come across. I remember they randomly released "The Brightening" a few years ago, and I figured that was probably it for them. Hopefully they continue to record and put stuff out when they can.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  5. solxace

oh word?

Emmure
    Within the Ruins
    A Will Away

elemenohpe likes this.
  6. Cody Butler

Regular

Thank you guys! I found it and it is indeed incredible. Fantastic recommendation!

I fell upon the new Sondre Lerche record today as well. I had no idea he was putting something. Bad Law was such a fantastic record/track.

Chase Tremaine and Bayside 182 like this.
  7. dtbjerke

Regular Supporter

Really digging Decade. Their sound is reminding me of another specific band but I cannot for the life of me figure out who. Will definitely check out Reward as well. Thanks for the recs!

BigMouth likes this.
  8. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

im listening to minus the bear for the first time and man am i digging it. really like the new album and planet of ice, which has awesome art.