Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Mar. 27th, 2020 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 27, 2020.

1. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Three Knee Deep
    Waxahatchee
    Dua Lipa

2. huntercrunch

Regular

New 5SOS really let me down to be honest. There's a couple fun songs on there, but it's not nearly as consistent in quality as any of their other albums in my opinion. About half of it just bores me, they really don't show off their extremely solid musical chops, and with a couple exceptions, the songs are just slow and devoid of hooks.

The spunk, fun and energy that I found so appealing about them in the first place is completely gone, and they just sound tired and generic now. This is one of those releases from an artist you enjoy that really hurts for me.

3. somethingwitty

Trusted

The last time NIN put out an instrumental album and it was sampled it turned into Old Town Road...shoot your shot ha!

4. soundclash

Regular

Yeah, to me the album is really bad. Some songs I can’t even get through (Wildflower in particular). I wanted to love it but I got the impression they wanted to do something like Fine Line and failed hard.

5. oneeightytwo

Regular

My brothers band released their first EP today. Would appreciate any thoughts!

6. CampfireColorado

Regular

DUA LIPA all day! New suicide machines is great too. Forgot how much I missed that band.

7. shogunTORTOISE

Regular

Waxahatchee
    Milk Teeth
    Lizzy Farrell

8. jeff.dart

Regular

Picked up the new suicide machines, pretty good stuff.

9. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Very true, but i don't try to sell beats with royalty based samples. Thats a mess I don't want on my doorstep. i'd probably just do it for fun. There are some real good 90s new york vibes on those new NIN records.

10. whyte39

Regular

Attack in Black for sure. "Marriage" is one of my favourite albums ever. But his solo stuff has even been a step up from them. He's prolific and all the genre jumping he does is creative af. Such an underrated musician.