Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Mar. 19th, 2021 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 18, 2021.

1. somethingwitty

Trusted

Ummm what are these MLK clips on the Bieber record? Quite tone deaf, considering there’s not one track that addresses social issues/justice.

Philll likes this.
  2. ghostxvapor

Trusted

Maybe it's me but I can't believe people listen to that dude

3. shredworth

poor sport

New Luca Fogale song is great for anyone loving mellow vibes right now

4. foomanfat

Regular

Nursing - Self Care

5. Jfletch

Newbie Supporter

Thanks for the Landmvrks rec! Did not realize that was out today and it did not end up on the Spotify Release Radar. Apparently there was an error when the album was put into Spotify

slickdtc likes this.
  6. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Not seeing Landmvrks on Spotify, anyone else?

Guess I'll check Erra out, pretty quiet release day for me otherwise.

7. tvck

Trusted

It's there but for whatever reason it's release date is listed as 3/19/2020.

8. wood&wire

just one of those ghosts

The new Jon Batiste album is VERY very wonderful after my first listen.

artbynickferran and Nate_Johnson like this.
  9. whyte39

Regular

Valerie June ... came out last week, but just getting to it today.

artbynickferran likes this.
  10. thebe_st

retweet that. missed Craig's recommendations the last week or so.

Craig Manning and Zip It Chris like this.
  11. wood&wire

just one of those ghosts

Ahhh thank you! Spotify algorithms failed by not reminding me about the Michigander EP! They played in my house once. Absolutely top notch and hopefully this EP does really well for them.

Amanda A. likes this.
  12. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

This guy has some great stuff on his channel, just happened to review a song of hers recently:

dtbjerke likes this.
  13. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Been a slow-ish year for me so far, new release wise, but that might also be my fault because I've been spending a lot of time with older music lately. From what I can tell, things are going to start speeding up a bit now, though.

thebe_st likes this.
  14. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

This ERRA album is off the chain. So heavy and technical. They knocked it out with this one.

and at the same time LANDMVRKS brings their own brand of post hardcore and it rips in different but similar ways. These two will stick with me all year.

15. dtbjerke

Regular Supporter

I'm in the exact same boat as you re: Metalcore but this ERRA record and the Architects record from earlier in the year have both hit in ways that metalcore records haven't hit for me in quite some time. At the very least they'll be records on my gym playlist that I'll enjoy when they come on.

slickdtc likes this.
  16. abbish