Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Mar. 17th, 2023 • Page 7

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I used statistics and logic and you weren’t able to comprehend what I was saying.

So, at this point, shut the fuck up. This is so embarrassing for you.

2. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

The funniest part of this is that these incoherent ramblings benefit a grand total of 0 people. They claim to not care about ATL. So, this is about nobody to them. Imaginary delusions that they will defend to the end. Like, truly pathetic and embarrassing. Holy fuck.

bobsheiskawy and Aaron Mook like this.
  3. Joel Gustafson

A glass can only spill what it contains

So has anyone listened to that new Foxy Shazam album yet and is it good

reachingfor likes this.
  4. RickGotBurned

I had to create an account to argue this BS.

ATL sold out OVO Arena in London last night...

They are damn good and the new album is terrific.

5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

he just HAD to create an account to come in and defend accused abusers. He just HAD to.

doing the lords work Rick. Keep fighting that good fight.

6. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

WTF did I miss...

Colby Searcy likes this.
  7. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

Thanks for the entertainment. I’ve been home sick with Covid and it’s been a fun thread throughout the day.
    it’s great. Listened to it 3 times yesterday and got better with each listen.

Joel Gustafson likes this.
  8. RickGotBurned

The mob is coming at ya hard! Ouch!

SoCoWilderNeSs likes this.
  9. lol

Greg likes this.
  10. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

This thread has been like the ultimate nadir of Chorus.fm. An all-time low, if you will.

11. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

12. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Where were reachingfor, SoCoWilderNeSs, and RickGotBurned on January 6th?

13. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

One of them did mention tiki torches so I have a guess

Greg, Aaron Mook and Brent like this.
  14. ClemTiger0408

I hate my username too

So I didn’t know about all this ATL drama until now. I came to this thread to find out why the band wasn’t mentioned in the original post. I only heard about the new album from an Apple Music notification.

What no one here has mentioned yet is that the new album is fucking garbage.

Pepetito, DaydreamNation and Greg like this.
  15. SFguitar

Regular

eh, the singles were pretty bad but there are some great songs on it.

16. RickGotBurned

Ouch! Good one! I wonder where the millions of ATL fans were on Jan 6?

17. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

That wasn't a denial that you weren't there.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  18. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I think if there’s anything we’ve learned from this thread is that… everyone is immature and has a HUGE confirmation bias.

Dorks, don’t care fuck off, you suck, no you suck, etc etc etc.

sowrongitsryan and Brent like this.
  19. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Narrator: in fact no one learned anything in that thread that day

HelloThisIsDog likes this.
  20. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

My wording was terrible. I hate All Time Low, I believe the victims. My brain fog is trash right now.

21. Posts like these are dumb/not helpful and it seems weird to look at everything said in this thread and be like "everyone is immature, no one is in the right here" but hey, what do I know

22. HelloThisIsDog Mar 19, 2023
    (Last edited: Mar 19, 2023)
    HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I never said no one is right. Just pointing out that no one’s mind is being changed so the bickering and name calling is counterproductive. I hope that clarifies it for you.

grimis16 likes this.
  23. sowrongitsryan

Regular

The irony of this reply is just spectacular

24. SoCoWilderNeSs Mar 19, 2023
    (Last edited: Mar 19, 2023)
    SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

I'm considered far left by most people. I was a huge Bernie guy. Universal Healthcare, no private for profit prisons, raising marginal tax rates on the wealthiest Americans...etc are my political views. But thank you for the constant mob rule personal attacks and before you try to deny it, yes, inferring I committed an act of insurrection against my country is 100% a personal attack. You all continue to prove my point.

See above. I would also like to comment that @Aaron Mook is a moderator who likely used his moderator status to issue me a warning for trolling on this site while he has violated the site code of conduct and failed to moderate at every turn by continually liking every single post in this thread that launches personal attacks against me, including the two above, and encouraging this behavior. I bet none of these people are being issued moderator warnings for their behavior?? I would also like to note that the warning issued against me was for trolling because I on the other hand have not resorted to profanity or personal attacks.

If I am correct this means you are using your moderator status to silence all opposing viewpoints. Forced conformity of thought or prosecuting discourse is very dictatorial and gross.

Lastly, I would note that on multiple occasions including way back on page 2. I had left the conversation and agreed to disagree so to speak but have returned to respond to personal attacks. There was a bumping back and forth of comments after i thought this topic was done, which were insulting me and telling me to "shut the fuck up" and I will never "shut the fuck up" at someone's command.

25. any good albums everyone