Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Mar. 17th, 2017 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 17, 2017.

1. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

I like the new Milky Chance album more than I thought I would too

2. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

They are just so indistinct for me musically. I listened to that album this morning and I can't remember anything about it other than the '59 Sound reference. I can't remember anything about Joy, Departed either and I tried pretty hard to get into that one.

St. Nate likes this.
  3. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Intrigued to give that one a listen.

4. Colin Your Enthusiasm

Just saw on fb that this comes out today too. Will def listen:

skogsraet likes this.
  5. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

New Gary Clark Jr live album has my interest today. Never really got into Spoon much, but I've liked what I've heard, so I'll probably give that spin sometime.

elemenohpe likes this.
  6. chuwaay

Sorority Noise has so many feels man.

7. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Pitbull venturing into environmentalism I see.

8. kylethrash

Sorority Noise & The Obsessives.

9. Hagysaurus

Yeah I was real confused and excited at the same time until I realized the misspelling.

10. marissalg

Trusted

The Tradtional's new EP The Queen of Heaven is so good.

11. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

Thanks for posting the name of this. Such an ambiguous artist name made it hard for me to find it on Spotify. Search by the album title and it came up no problem. I know I could've probably just done some google-ing to find the title but fuck, I'm lazy.

marissalg likes this.
  12. Cody Butler

Regular

I wasn't aware of this, and I appreciate you for bringing it to my attention! That was one of my favorite records from last year!

Also, where's the Real Estate love?!

DejaMoi likes this.
  13. kaeru

pillbugpdx Supporter

I found this really good band called Remo Drive through The Needle Drop on YouTube, their new debut album 'Greatist Hits' just came out as well, I think many people on this site would enjoy it a lot. Give it a listen!

Other than that, excited to listen to Sorority Noise, Real Estate, Spoon and Stolas

14. Colin Your Enthusiasm

What did you think of it? I think it's fine but nothing particularly spectacular. I do like the Weezer cover a fair bit tho.

15. Cody Butler

Regular

That's the thing about Real Estate, it's never anything spectacular, but it's always really solid, catchy Indie music. I dig it a lot!