Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Jun. 2nd, 2017 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 2, 2017.

1. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

Digging the new bleachers so far.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. Jackbo487

Regular

oh damn that's out today? sweet

3. Jackbo487

Regular

there's a new Dispatch record out today, too

truelovewaits and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. thebigmilkman

Eidola's new album dropped. blue swan records so its a lot like DGD/stolas/sianvar

5. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Stoked on the new Heirsound EP

6. Spenny

Regular

Dua Lipa's album is fantastic. Highly recommended! Really enjoying new Halsey so far as well.

Other than that, need to listen to the new All Time Low, Bleachers & Alt-J.

7. Joel Gustafson

A glass can only spill what it contains

'68's new album is very good. IHAS didn't stick with me, but I'm very impressed with TPV already.

Just finished my first listen through Bleachers. I like it, but it'll take a few more listens to decided if I like it more than SD.

8. Cody Butler

Regular

Pretty solid release day so far. I'll be checking out some of the recommendations in here, along with the following I already knew about.

Two Inch Astronaut - Can You Please Not Help
    The Band CAMINO - Heaven EP
    Marika Hackman - I'm Not Your Man
    Beach Fossils - Somersaults
    '68 - In Humor & Sadness

9. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Didn't realize that, thanks

Jackbo487 likes this.
  10. JukeboxRomeo

Eighteen Visions (brings me back to my metalcore phase in high school circa 2004)
    Smidley (this is really really good)
    Dan Auerbach

11. finnyscott

I'm from New York. No, not the city.

About halfway through the Halsey album and I'm pleasantly surprised. I tried to keep my expectations low.

12. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Amber Coffman sounds so familiar. Was she part of any other band or go by any other name?

I love the new All Time Low so GD much. I didn't expect to, but I am loving it.

13. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Dirty Projectors

14. I like this record more than anything Foxing has ever done.

15. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

16. dotKev

@dotkevin

New All Time Low is fantastic.

Nate_Johnson and tyramail like this.
  17. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

I got the Halsey and Bleachers

What do you think I'd like? Any good Americana punk bands in this mix in the same vein as the Menzingers?

18. heymynameisjoe

when the days have no numbers Prestigious

CrazyEightyEight's debut ep came out today and is pretty solid

19. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

After being excited to try out most of the stuff released today, very few stood out to me after actually listening. However hadn't heard of this band so I gave them a shot and wanted to thank you for recommending them. This Autonomy album is the best thing released this week in my opinion. I'm a bit confused though and can't find much information on their Bandcamp about it, but it states it's "Remastered". Was this already released at one point? If so I can't find the original.

20. MegT585

Trusted

I think I'm going to go by myself at the end of the month to see Head North and Gates at waiting room. Will I see you there? Haha

Nate_Johnson and marissalg like this.
  21. marissalg

Trusted

Yep! I honestly can't think of a time I misssd a Head North show and gates is so good live.

22. foomanfat

Regular

Steven Universe, Vol. 1

BigMouth and elemenohpe like this.
  23. MegT585

Trusted

Never seen either so I'm excited! Was debating not going Bc I have nobody to go with but I've actually grown to almost prefer going to shows alone haha

marissalg likes this.
  24. MegT585

Trusted

Autonomy was actually released in 2014- but remastered and rereleased. The actual new album they put out yesterday is called "what not to do". If you have Spotify check it out there- all the versions are on there :)

TriangularDuck likes this.
  25. Jackbo487

Regular

there's a new Authority Zero record out, too, and unsurprisingly it's very high-energy too...

Nate_Johnson likes this.