Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – July 29th, 2016 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 29, 2016.

1. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Souls and 'dents for me. P much all I'll be listening to on a gorgeous hot day.

2. StevenW92

Regular

A self titled Viola Beach album has been released today, following the bands death back in February. Whilst incomplete, it's real indication of their potential and talent.

3. StevenW92

Regular

Also interested in DJ Khaled, Nao and Owen.

4. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

The new Descendants album is so good!!

Will listen to the new Bouncing Souls on my drive home from work

fenway89 likes this.
  5. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

As others have said Descendants is so freaking good. Also new Bouncing Souls is obviously excellent.

This has been a good punk week for me. My aunt passed away and she and my uncle used to be heavily involved in the SLC Goth and punk scenes in the early 90's and they both got me really into Siouxsie and the Banshees when I was young so I've been blasting their whole discography for the past week and then today with these two new albums it's been so good for my love of good punk.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  6. Fox83

Trusted

Whoa. I had no idea Anarbor released a new album on Friday. I didn't see it on the list here, but it's on Spotify.

7. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Future Gen showed up on my Spotify Discover this week and I'm really liking this!

8. John Zafran

As If Everything Was Held In Place

so awsome dude! loving it.. check out Animal Island Dream Cult too