Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Jan. 22nd, 2021 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 21, 2021.

1. bestofmoss

Regular

new wardruna

2. Anarchivist Jan 22, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 22, 2021)
    Listening right now on my lunch break! I'm digging it! "Developments" is giving me Dear Hunter and Mae vibes!
    Edit: That riffage in "Roethke"! From outta nowhere!

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  3. Thanks so much for listening! The track listing for this album was a tough nut to crack, but yeah, I ended up saving the craziest riffs for last! hahah

Anarchivist and Carrow like this.
  4. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Asphyx
    Chaotian
    Wardruna
    Palberta
    Nervosa
    Coffins
    Legba
    Flood Peak
    Conviction

5. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

Pretty Stoked for the new Kiwi Jr

6. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

So here’s a new release probably not on most people’s radars: Bluey the Album.

Bluey is a frankly extraordinary children’s cartoon from Australia that Disney has licensed for distribution in the US (first season’s on Disney+, second season’s on DisneyNOW), and I’d compare a good chunk of its soundtrack to something you’d hear from Life is Strange or one of Adam Young from Owl City’s scores. These are two of my current favorite tracks off it — genuinely beautiful stuff.

theasteriskera likes this.
  7. @Anarchivist @The Black Parade @Elder Lightning @Fletchaaa @theasteriskera @Carrow @xenoabe @slickdtc @hermanthehermit

Sorry for the spammy-lookin nature of this comment, but I wanted to track down everyone here who commented about the album I released back in January to let you know that a very different (*cough* "official") version of the album just released today! The whole project was thoroughly revisited and remastered, resulting in a version that I think is much truer to my first album Unfall (plus it now has 4 new songs on it and a handful of guest features). I hope you all will check out the new version -- please enjoy!

Development & Compromise - Chase Tremaine