Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Feb. 9th, 2018 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 9, 2018.

1. New EP from Chasing Victory is good.

Mostly just stoked for the Black Panther soundtrack.

2. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

The lack of hype for Wild Child's new album is a bummer. Please check their new album out!

3. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Did not know about Black Map. That album was good, not great, and showed some promise. I'd like to see if/how they progressed from that.

BEsterley likes this.
  4. Zip It Chris

Be kind; everyone is on their own journey.

Loving Harker, never heard them before...vocals remind me a little of self titled Fenix TX.

Jake W likes this.
  5. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Hovvdy record is great

6. a new single by The Aces

7. jlinitz

John Linitz @jlinitz

Dangg lots of new stuff out today. If you're looking for something brand new, my friends in Shiffley released their debut record. RIYL: Bad Suns, CHVRCHES, synthy pop-rock

8. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

uh, did anyone see that Chasing Victory released an EP today? Just popped up on my new release radar.

9. Brodobaggins34

They fixed your brain when you were young.

I really wish I liked it.. They were one of my favorite bands in my teens, but this is a big miss for me.

10. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

I had no clue this was out today either! I liked the first Black Map record more personally, but excited for more stuff from them!

KidLightning likes this.
  11. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

Franz Ferdinand and The Wombats for me

Analog Drummer likes this.
  12. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

I was never into them while they were active, though I stumbled upon them a few years back and really appreciated both releases. I'm liking this EP so far, but that might be because I don't have any real expectations tied to having grown up with them.

13. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

Whaaaat, Chasing Victory are back? This I need to hear.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  14. Iamhollywood315

Regular

I didn't realize its been 9 years since DC put out an album holy fuck time flys

CMilliken likes this.
  15. chcougar1

Trusted

That’s crazy. Must be because those songs are MUCH more memorable than the ones on the new album.

Saephon likes this.
  16. chcougar1

Trusted

Seriously? How the heck was alter the ending released in 2009? Feels like 5 years ago max.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  17. CMilliken

Trusted

Been listening to the Black Panther soundtrack and Dashboard Confessional album all weekend. Really enjoy both.