Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Feb. 25th, 2021 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 25, 2021.

1. journeyproud Feb 27, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 27, 2021)
    journeyproud

Newbie Supporter

Heck yeah, glad you like them!! I’ve been obsessed, they have a lot of refreshing dynamics and a powerful energy. Being such a young band too makes it impressive, hopefully they will break out with this EP.

SoCoWilderNeSs likes this.
  2. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

A couple days late, so able to gather some additional dope recs from this thread. It was a true monster of a release week, this year is hitting its stride. If you aren’t archiving your favs for that almighty end of the year list, get started!

Albums/EPs:
    Pulses.
    Cloud Nothings
    Architects
    Back Garden Light
    Nervous Dater
    Mugshot EP
    Arm’s Length EP
    Stomping Grounds EP
    Carpool Tunnel

Singles:
    We Were Sharks
    Waterparks
    Boundaries
    WSTR
    Shrezzers
    LANDMVRKS
    Deadlights
    Enemy AC130 Above
    Secret Keeper
    Magnolia Park
    Berried Alive
    Big Smile
    Hollow Front
    FANGZ
    American Teeth
    Violet Nine
    Lonely Avenue

Spotify link: RR 2/26/21

cut!print and tyramail like this.
  3. LightsOut

Regular

Wtf with the new Architects ?
    I had to double check if it was the same band. It is just me or does it sound like Hollywood Undead at time?

4. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

the new Woodlock album seems right up this website's alley.

5. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

This shit rocks. Def on the heavier side (at least so far), which suits me. I’ll be going back to some of their older stuff as well.

a pleasant surprise to step in to Sunday to.

6. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I already think some of the releases will be me favs for a long time, Julien's new record especially. I only admit I couldn't finish that Architects LP in one sitting, just got through 5 songs and quite much had enough. Wondering if I should take some time to finish it thorughly - just feels like I maybe got a bit tired of the genre.