Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Feb. 16th, 2018 • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 16, 2018.

1. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Not sure you should be calling people out for typical comments being made here. And if thousands of people have the same mentality as you do (hint: they do), then yes spotify hits and other resources for checking out their music is going to have some sort of impact.

incognitojones likes this.
  2. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Your mindset is the same mindset as hey, maybe I'll go see their show. Nothing matters when there are no possible disqualifying actions a person can take, a mindset shared by you and thousands of others that will allow countless shitbags to continue their careers with no consequence.

3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Definitely shouldn't be surprised

4. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

This is the best comment so far

redwing91007 and Colby Searcy like this.
  5. James Lyon

stuff123456

sorry man i dont get updates about some lead singer and his life guy im such a nerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

The sad part is Slaves is the highest charting rock record this week....

7. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

It's just funny because he gets SO MUCH negative press and it's not just recently... he can't shake controversy at this point.

Didn't mean to offend you. Just funny how out of all the fucked up headlines he's made over the YEARS to read someone ask "what'd he do?"

Colby Searcy likes this.
  8. James Lyon

stuff123456

yeah i knew he struggled with drug addiction thats about it

9. Jordache91

Newbie Prestigious

I really enjoy it, wish more people would check it out

dotKev likes this.
  10. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

You should review it!

11. Loki

God of mischief

I had no idea he was up to no good either. You shouldn't assume everyone has the time to follow all this stuff with the same vigor and intensity we did when we were children on AP. With mounting career responsibilities, I can barely keep up with when my absolute favorites release a record, so a band I only half-ass care about like Craig's outfit I am totally in the dark.

12. Jake W Feb 21, 2018
    (Last edited: Feb 21, 2018)
    Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Jonny Craig's been doing shitty things his whole music career. It's not new.

elemenohpe likes this.
  13. Loki

God of mischief

Well, you guys got to me before I gave a single stream, so no worries.

elemenohpe likes this.