Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Dec. 6th, 2019 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 6, 2019.

1. metallikunt

I'm in love with the ordinary

….and I just checked them out based on you liking them. I've noticed over the years that you like pretty much all of my favorite bands. If there is one member on this site who I will check out the recs for, it's definitely you. Gonna give this whole album a listen after listening to 輪廻 (Rinne).

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  2. What a wonderfully kind endorsement -- that's so awesome! Thanks for letting me know

punkzilla84 and metallikunt like this.
  3. Not really, no -- Babymetal has never managed to do anything for me. Although I might not have given the second album a fair chance.

4. CapnJazzHandz

Regular Supporter

Yeah, I get it, that band definitely isn't for everyone.

5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

My Release Radar today is 114 tracks, or 7 hours and 19 minutes, hahaha; soooo much new stuff to go through

6. James Lyon

stuff123456

I heard about them through dreambound but you named 3 bands that are no joke so thats a lot to live up to

7. Fyi, I'm just now listening to the new album for the first time. So it doesn't have my full reco just yet. For example, the first track was a total stylistic curveball -- so I'd actually suggest starting with track 2. Also, the song my friend showed me last night that immediately sucked me in was titled "you." from an older album, Just Bring It. I'd start there to understand what got me so excited about this artist.

ghostxvapor likes this.
  8. LCT Music

Regular Supporter

While you’re at it, check out Fallstate - Disorder & Symmetry

Also heavier pop punk from Auckland NZ

stuartave likes this.
  9. punkzilla84

I
    I saw Band Maid in London at comic con. Seriously awesome band live! They have the sickest manga style band shirts!

Chase Tremaine and metallikunt like this.
  10. metallikunt

I'm in love with the ordinary

Right after my post this morning, I went and watched a lot of their stuff on YouTube. I dug pretty much every song I heard. Gonna listen to the full albums though instead of random songs and see how I like the albums as a whole. I'll definitely get to those songs though. Really liking this band! Thanks man!

11. stuartave

Regular

sorry for the late reply. Thank you for recommending.

edit - I guess my definition of “heavy” was off. Melodic? Punk? Pop punk, skatepunk? I just don’t know anymore haha. Ps. I like Fallstate

LCT Music and slickdtc like this.