Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Dec. 24th, 2021

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

It’s another week of not much on our release calendar for the week. Hit the comments to access our forums and talk about what came out today, what albums you picked up, and to make mention of anything we may have missed.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. helloiamzach Dec 24, 2021
    (Last edited: Dec 24, 2021)
    helloiamzach

Regular

I couldn't find any albums or EPs released this week, and only a few singles.

SINGLES:
    Corpsegrinder (feat. Erik Rutan)
    ††† (Crosses)
    familypet (feat. recycleBin)
    Feuerschwanz
    Lights (feat. Elohim)
    Matthew Heafy (Trivium)
    Moloken
    new.wav (Blink-182 cover)
    Royal Coda [YouTube]
    Shape Of Despair
    TheCityIsOurs (East 17 cover)
    Under The Scythe

I've got the above singles (except Royal Coda) all shoved into this playlist, which I update weekly if you'd like to follow/subscribe.

Also, with Christmas tomorrow along with the lack of new stuff out right now, here's an alt/emo/pop-punk/etc Christmas playlist for you to enjoy.

3. RaceTheSun238

Zach you're the man, thanks for looking out for us on sad boi Christmas and looking out for us all year for music, I've found a ton of artists I like just by coming here and seeing your posts - Merry Christmas homie!

4. noKings

Regular

just waiting for new underoath to drop... couple weeks now...

reachingfor likes this.
  5. jakeciccotelli

Newbie Supporter

New Bogues today for me

alexmacwilliam likes this.
  6. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

New Nas album!

Jason likes this.
  7. helloiamzach

Regular

Thanks so much, glad they help. :) Hope you had a great Xmas.