Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Dec. 23rd, 2022

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

If you hit read more you can see all the releases we have in our calendar for the week. Hit the comments to access our forums and talk about what came out today, what albums you picked up, and to make mention of anything we may have missed.

Greg Puciato – 11/11/22 Los Angeles
    LULL – Wrongside
    Molarbear – You Will Need Gods
    Mount Westmore – Snoop, Cube, 40, $hort
    Sodus – Night Or Mourn
    The Anima Effect – Secrets Of Airstrip One
    The Crippler – I’m Just Gonna Let Myself In
    Trivium & Heaven Shall Burn – Split
    Weezer – SZNZ: Winter

Thanks to helloiamzach for providing additional contributions to this week’s list. You can check out and support his weekly music podcast It’s Not A Phase or follow him on his socials.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Toner

A Welshy in London Supporter

Such a quiet week! I'm just going to continue to explore some of the past releases from this year that I missed out on this week. Will also start figuring out how my own best of 2022 list looks.

Some great late discoveries I made this week:

- Drug Church - Hygiene
    - Holly Humberstone - Can You Afford to Lose Me?
    - Anxious - Little Green House

web250 and BEsterley like this.
  3. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Digging into hardcore I see. Let me know if you need more rec's and definitely check out the Hardcore thread.

4. Toner

A Welshy in London Supporter

Would love some recs! I'll check out the thread too.

I've always had a fondness for Drug Church (and Self Defence Family), but this latest album feels like the best thing they've done to me and I love how concise it is. I watched some of their sets from Outbreak Fest and Sound and Fury on YouTube too and they've jumped right to the top of my "must see live" list.

I've just clocked Anxious and Drug Church are touring together in the US. Hopefully they come over to the UK together soon.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter