Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Aug. 5th, 2016 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Sianvar - Stay Lost

2. efp722

Regular

Moose Blood is quite enjoyable

3. StevenW92

Regular

Blossoms - Blossoms
    Giggs - Landlord
    M.O - Who Do You Think Of EP

Obviously Frank Ocean, Russian Circles and 65dos.

4. Yeah it's been a month since anything released that I really care about. I'm basically waiting for Sept 9th at this point.

5. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

It doesn't even matter what kind of music you like -- Sept 9th is ridiculous for everyone!

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  6. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Haley Bonar's Impossible Dream. Sound is very much in the vein of her previous album, with a touch more grit. It's among the best Americana I've heard all year.

Also need to check out the new Moose Blood record.

7. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

I am loving this Moose Blood album! It's always a good feeling when something just hits the spot on the first listen.

I had no idea that 65daysofstatic was doing the No Man's Sky soundtrack! Game looks awesome, but too vast for me to attempt to take in haha. At least I know I'll love the soundtrack.

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Moose Blood all weekend/rest of summer. Probably my favorite album of the year so far.

redwing91007 likes this.
  9. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Decided to check out Moose Blood...... Did not like them. Band is not for me even though they are in the wheelhouse of things I can get behind. 2.5 songs in a gave up. Made me want to listen to Balance and Composure instead. So I did. It was a great time.

10. septimus

Checked out Heirsound's EP and the new Storm the Sky album, which is excellent. Definitely a departure from their previous style, but I'm really dinging it.

11. Loki

God of mischief

Moose Blood is fantastic... true love on first listen

12. I'm SAVING UP for it!! Haha

13. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

DJ Snake, Moose blood, and My Iron Lung are unreal.