Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Aug. 11th, 2017 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 11, 2017.

1. marioeatworld

Keep on moving. Busy street.

Aesop Rock released the OST of Bushwick and it's great.

2. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

kesha kesha kesha kesha

3. yay Craigggg! great stuff, as always

Craig Manning likes this.
  4. Kesha, Hundred Suns, Cons, and DOWNTOWN BOYS!

Next week is when things actually start picking up again. Every week from next Friday through mid-October I have multiple highly anticipated releases.

js977 likes this.
  5. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Agreed this is gonna be a great stretch

BigMouth likes this.
  6. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

7. DannyZach

Trusted

I'll take anything from skate punk legends as NUFAN,Lagwagon,Face To Face,Pulley an Pennywise any day!ill always say that this scene missing Tony Sly so bad.I was listening to this rarities album all day at work today.,,Turning Japanese" is so good

8. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Already bought it and completed 4 playthroughs.

9. Craig Manning

Saw that you bought! Appreciate it. And glad you're enjoying it! Any favorite tracks?

skurt likes this.
  10. skurt Aug 11, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 11, 2017)
    skurt

Current favorite is Before You Came Along, such a great and beautiful track. Moving Away is really really good to.

So far its one of those albums that a different track sticks out more with each play-through though, which I love in an album.

11. Craig Manning

So glad you like that one. It's kind of an outlier from the record, and one of the songs where I wasn't quite sure I got the sound 100% right. But it means a lot to me because it's a song I wrote for my wife.

skurt likes this.
  12. skurt

I think you nailed the sound in it. What did the wife think of it?

13. Craig Manning

She liked it. Interestingly, her favorite song on the record is "Bon Voyage," which is one of the ones that isn't about her at all!

skurt likes this.
  14. skurt

Adding a thought, I love the lyrics to We Ain't That Young Anymore. They are just so relateable to me right now.

15. Craig Manning

That's one of the few songs where I wrote the lyrics first and the music second. I woke up one morning and they were just in my head. Had to type them out in my notes app, haha. Really glad they strike a chord!