Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Albums in Stores – Apr. 28th, 2017 • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 28, 2017.

1. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

So last night it hit me that I missed a new release day and didn't even fucking think about it. I added 5 releases to my phone on Thursday afternoon and must've forgot all together since I had some new stuff to listen to... anyway, here's what came out a few days ago that hasn't been mentioned yet.

A Killer's Confession - Unbroken (ex-Mushroomhead; ie: don't expect much more than nu-metal tropes and some Jon Davis-esque crooning)
    Aborted Fetus - The Art of Violent Torture (straight forward death metal)
    Aeverium - Time (Groovy melodic metal with industrial / electro influence and the required-by-genre female co-vocalist)
    All But One - Square One (metalcore / post-hardcore)
    Between The Buried & Me - Coma Ecliptic (Live) (full live set from the progressive metal masters... HOW THE FUCK WASN'T THIS MENTIONED?!)
    Black Bone Exorcism - Crack The Bone, Break The Heart (sludgy stoner-metal a la old Mastodon)
    DopeSick - The Love And Terror Cult (Instrumental EP heavy on nu-metal and industrial/electro. Only songs with vocals are performed by hed PE and iLL NiNo's frontmen)
    Hidious Divinity - Adveniens (death metal)
    Wolfbrigade - Run With The Hunted (thrash metal)

younglikeme likes this.