Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Against The Current/Chapel/Guccihighwaters - ‘Past Lives’ North America Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by xthisislove, Jan 31, 2019.

1. xthisislove

Regular

Seems like alot of people are stoked for them!

2. fbrrocks

Trusted

last time i saw chapel was in ct when they opened for good charlotte and 3oh3 and i was like the only one who was singing and making along maybe one or two other ppl knew hen it was sold out

3. xthisislove

Regular

Armors just announced they’ll be dropping off the tour. Sounds like a promising start for a tour that starts in less than a week

4. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I'm surprised this tour is still happening.

5. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

For "scheduling conflicts". Wtf?

6. xthisislove

Regular

1F908159-5A99-4518-8625-5E736730E622.jpeg ATC announced a replacement today

7. Cmoney86

Trusted

They are also playing Lolla in Chicago they are 2nd row from the bottom so they will play early and when no one is there. That sucks and is kinda sad

8. TerrancePryor

Do you really expect people to make a mad dash to see them at Lolla?

xthisislove likes this.
  9. Cmoney86

Trusted

No not st all I just wish they where more popular here in the states since they are from here

10. xthisislove

Regular

I don’t even think they tour here enough to gain any fans. If they do get fans on a support tour I think they’d end up losing interest in the band since they’re only here once a year if not less. I also feel like they have “alasena syndrome” where they refuse tours because they think since they’re bigger everywhere else they should be treated like it here

11. TerrancePryor

I'm pretty sure Alesana don't get tour offers because people forgot Alesana exists.

BadQueso and koryoreo like this.
  12. michael_gatto

Trusted

What in the world is a guccihighwaters?

13. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

xthisislove likes this.
  14. xthisislove

Regular

Someone who has never toured but has more likes and listens for the most part over the headliner..

15. xthisislove

Regular

Apperently there were less than 100 people in Austin. Yikes

16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

That's very similar to what As It Is' MN show was like in 2017, which was the same venue this is headed to, but yeah-- in these sized venues 100 can feel okay if you get close to the stage.

17. TerrancePryor

Why do I have a feeling that Gramercy Theatre are going to give away comp tickets for this one?

18. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I was at the venue for Portland last night for something else and this was basically the only upcoming show that didn’t have a single tour poster plastered on the walls. Very curious the turnout next Tuesday.

19. xthisislove

Regular

According to the bands twitter it’s close to “selling out..”

20. xthisislove

Regular

I went the other night and HOLY crap does this band not draw. It’s sad because they had a great show and sounded great. The real show stopper was Chapel, they who I went for and they stole the show IMO. They also played two new songs that sound like they could actually break into mainstream. If the tour is coming to your area think about going for chapel.

21. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Do you remember the rest of the chapel setlist?

22. xthisislove

Regular

Caught up
    Miss monogamy
    Cindy White
    New song
    Don’t you love me
    New song
    We’ve got soul

New songs were amazing

23. Blink182Bouncer Apr 9, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 9, 2019)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I'm at the bar having lunch right now, watching the VIPs filter in. Ran into Chrissy on my way to the restrooms earlier. Didn't say anything to her tho, haha.

EDIT: I was expecting VIPs to be mostly teen girls, but nah, I don't think a single person here is even college age, they're mostly 25+ dudes. A few older-ish women too. I may be the youngest one here so far.

24. xthisislove

Regular

Was the your show?

25. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I was at the show last night, but didn't have VIP