Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Against Me! Stream New Album ‘Shape Shift With Me’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Can't wait to give this a spin later!

3. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I think I'll wait til I get it in the mail next week, but this came up quick!!

4. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Album is decent. Seems like a grower but so far possibly my 5th favourite AM album.

5. Augustus Jordal

Laura does no wrong.

6. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Hmm... back half seems a lot better than the front half. But the stream quality isn't the greatest, so no real definitive thoughts atm.

7. I really like it. Don't think it's something I'd want to hear regularly enough to warrant a purchase, but the album has my support and I'll probably stream it at least once more next week.

Albums ends with a whimper rather than a bang, but in general I think that speaks to how less aggressive this album is than I was expecting. I definitely have no problems with that.

8. JimmyIymmiJ

Music, a steady riot in my soul. Prestigious

I really like this. I've listened to it three times. I was a bit underwhelmed with my first listen for whatever reason, but then I found myself really wanting to listen to it again. Each listen has made me want to listen to it again even more.

9. Patlock

The Dream is Over Supporter

Album gets much better with each listen. Dead Rats is one of the best songs I have heard by them.

It sucks that the stream quality is garbage.

10. kidasquared

walk until your blush subsides

Cody from The Blood Brothers co-wrote two songs ("Boyfriend" and "Norse Truth") :hearteyes:

11. Slave to the Grind

I agree that the back half is much better than the front. Dead Rats is great.