Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Against Me! – “Crash” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. ArtMinute

https://thousandmillion.bandcamp.com/

I wasn't super into the song at first. But the video is so dang fun you can't help but smile watching it and partying to the song.

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  3. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Pretty decent song.

4. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Mmm those are some Cheap Girlsy tones.

[​IMG]

5. WetwithSharp

and a little jingle...

Really like this. It actually has a different feel for them, which a lot of their songs have been blurring together for me.

Why isnt Atom wearing make-up? Boooo!

6. Eml182

Regular

So good to see this band in this place. Can't wait for this album and Laura's book - a real journey over the years I am sure. Who would have thought Against Me! would be writing happy love songs with an edge? Love all the songs so far.

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  7. Slave to the Grind

I'm not into this one at all. Haunting, Haunted, Haunts had me excited, 333 and Crash are lowering my expectations though.

8. AgainstMe182

I like the verses and bridge, wish the chorus changed tempo or was more interesting

9. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

It's different and cool. Not their best but fun for what it is.

10. shawnhyphenray

Regular

I think this is my least favorite of the three songs they've released so far from this album. "Haunting, Haunted, Haunts" is my favorite so far. But overall it sounds wayyyy better than the last album so far.

11. stuckinvhs

Social Justice Wizard Prestigious

Dig it.