Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Aftershock Festival Lineup Announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Aftershock Festival has announced this year’s lineup. The festival will take place October 11th-13th at Discovery Park in Sacramento, CA.

You've asked for it… it's here… the official #Aftershock 2019 Lineup! Join us October 11th – 13th at Discovery Park in Sacramento, CA w/ @slipknot, @blink182, @TOOL, @Staind, @RobZombie, @Korn and MANY more!

Tickets on sale Friday 4/26 at 12PM PST: https://t.co/ugRjbo4Qtj pic.twitter.com/8YgcdjnE90

— AFTERSHOCK FESTIVAL (@AFTERSHOCKSAC) April 23, 2019

2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Weird seeing Blink-182 and Rob Zombie headlining together

3. transrebel59

Regular

Don't support a festival with Staind on it.

4. 333 GANG

ACAB

What’s the story here?

5. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

Because of Aaron Lewis’s recent rants on stage? I saw a clip where he said he doesn’t Spanish because he’s American. Pretty stupid.

6. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

He took a weird hard-right turn into country music about a decade ago, and the first song he put out in that style was so lyrically contrived (plus a clear Bon Jovi ripoff) that I assumed he was just playing the rubes for profit. Sucks if he's actually become that guy.

7. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

Yup. The lyrics are beyond cringeworthy.

8. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

One of these bands isn’t like the others.