Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

AFI - The Blood Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 3, 2016.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Excited to see Nothing play a big room. They're going to sound great

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1491315411772.jpg

truelovewaits and heymattrick like this.
  3. Theemoflamingo

Regular

truelovewaits and estacey99 like this.
  4. MarkJ801

Regular

I might have to road trip to that. Red Rocks is all GA and fairly large right?

5. Cgarnsay

Trusted

It's huge

6. MarkJ801

Regular

So how does it work with being general admission and yet it's all seating? There's no pit area in the front? How is one supposed to get rowdy?

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  8. MarkJ801

Regular

That doesn't really answer my question but okay. I already acknowledged that it's all rows of benches all the way to the front. So how does anyone move around during the show?

9. sr6171

I've been there a couple times and really you can't get too crazy. Moshing and crowd surfing are impossible with the way it's set up but I personally still love the venue

10. TMS2787

Trusted

Hey, you had a question? Let me show you a seating chart.

oldboot likes this.
  11. MarkJ801

Regular

Lol. Well that kinda sucks, I can't imagine going to an AFI show and not losing my shit but I still really want to go.

12. TMS2787

Trusted

Yeah, I understand. But being an amphitheater with seating that seems unlikely. It still would be a sweet one-off show to see and at that venue. Wow! That's on my venue bucket list to get there for a show.

Also, my original quoted reply was total sarcasm about you asking question and the answer you received. Lol.

13. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

What time did AFI go on during the first leg of the tour?

14. TMS2787

Trusted

I went to the Cleveland show last night and I enjoyed the show. I was surprised at how good Davey sounded all night. The crowd was pretty good as well, minus a guy got knocked out cold during "I Hope You Suffer" when Davey was on top of the crowd forcing them to stop the show for about five minutes and after that it felt like the mood changed. But overall it was a good show and I had a good time. I'm looking forward to seeing them next month with Circa Survive and Citizen!

15. musicfan10

Trusted

I think balance and composure kill it every time