Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

AFI / Circa Survive / Citizen Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 17, 2017.

1. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

The OLG tour sold out the Royal Oak Music Theatre in Detroit, which is around a 2,000 cap venue, but they still haven't sold out the 400 cap room they are playing in Grand Rapids next month. Weird.

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Same it bums me out haha

3. atlas

Trusted

Circa were at the Riv in Chicago for OLG which is 2500 people and it was sold out

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  4. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

There may be a couple of things at play there. Music fans are really weird and would much rather celebrate one album nostalgia rather than an entire body of work... and maybe the promotional budget for a huge tour was much bigger than a random show added at a small venue in GR? Taking Back Sunday is the same night right down the street basically, and they have been having trouble selling out the venue they play in GR as well lately. Last I checked, La Dispute had yet to sell out one of their shows at the Pyramid Scheme as well coming up, and they're huge in GR.

5. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Anyone else doing VIP for the Portland show? I just got my updated pass with the new venue, but the VIP time is still 3:30pm when the show's been pushed back to 9pm. In February we went straight from the VIP area into the main room at the Roseland, but this is a huge time gap.

6. robb

Regular

Bad cell phone quality, but I was able to get this of Davey wandering around and climbing the large rock next to the stage to finish Suffer.

7. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Anyone been to any of the Circa / Tiny Moving Parts sideshows Circa has done so far? I'm interested in seeing either band's setlist if possible!

8. TMS2787

Trusted

Pretty sure there has only been one show so far.

9. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Would drive 3.5 hours there and back tonight from MN to ND but it's 21+ and I'm 19 :(

10. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

You're not wrong. For some reason I thought the 8th was the second show, and instead it is the 9th. Regardless, the show in my area is coming up fast so I mean, if anyone knows anything I'd like to hear it sooner than later!